+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Congrats wow you are so lucky....Happy for you though, I wouldn't wish that anyone go through what my family and I went through. 2yrs and 3 month. Finally we got the portal invite email last Friday, and praying that we get the portal soon.

But I notice that you said you created your own.. Did I get that right?
Thanks buddy! I hope you get yours soon.
Yes I created my own portal because I waited for like a week and it was frustrating so I created my own portal with the email I replied to the first email. My application didn’t showed up for like 2-3 days but after that I automatically showed up in the portal. Also, I haven’t received my portal credentials till today. So I would recommend to create the portal if you haven’t received the portal credentials for a week or more. I tried replying them with same email but it didn’t work so I created my own portal.
All the best

Reactions: SathyaPriyatharsini

newphili

Sep 14, 2021
Guys, pls I need your help and reply urgently!!! I’ve been unable to upload my photo on the PR portal as it keeps indicating “File did not upload”. What could be wrong and what can I do? I took the photo at a UPS store and photographer sent the soft copy to my email.

I have just 2 days before confirmation expires. Please help.

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Guys, pls I need your help and reply urgently!!! I’ve been unable to upload my photo on the PR portal as it keeps indicating “File did not upload”. What could be wrong and what can I do? I took the photo at a UPS store and photographer sent the soft copy to my email.

Check the file size or if it is in the right format

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021

Maybe try uploading from different device. Try uploading them by PC

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Thank you, i followed same strategy and got credentials on 2nd day.
Just another one, I received eCoPR as well, do i need to send any document in return to IRCC Etobicoke for the PR cards?
As the email i received didn't mention anything about response or documents needed for PR card.

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Alka
No, you don’t have to! They have everything of yours’ for the PR Card!

Reactions: alka2378

smurfgirl

Star Member
May 21, 2021
PNP Single Inland Applicant
Application Received : 09th October 2020
Temporary File Number: 01 April 2021
AOR & Biometrics : 30th June 2021
Medical Request : 14th July 2021
Medical Passed : August 18 2021
Decision Made : August 27 2021
1St Email : August 27 2021
Portal Credentials : September 08 2021
ECOPR : September 09 2021
Let me know when u get your pr card.. same ecopr 9th September.. whats your office?;)

Reactions: PB07SIMER