+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

SathyaPriyatharsini

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hi @white_cola can you help me? I received my portal email on July 25. But the email was sent to my attorney. I have sent an email recently on September 3rd to the Portal email address but not heard back. What is the link to create your portal account on your own? And what username and password did you use to create it by yourself? Just wanted to know this info as I am not sure if my email has reached IRCC. I have not replied to their email. I have sent them email on the address they sent my attorneys with option A asking them to create credentials for my family in one login. Appreciate your response. Thanks
Hey me too exactly in the same situation
.. our first portal mail was sent to our representative who we hired only for work permit amendment but unfortunately ircc sent the portal mail to him on sep3rd we finally got to know abt this yesterday and we just sent a mail to ircc mail id with all our details they asked for and we didn't reply back with ircc approval mail as we didn't get it... is that fine or will it cause any issues?

Reactions: Marie_Cute

Marie_Cute

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Hey me too exactly in the same situation
.. our first portal mail was sent to our representative who we hired only for work permit amendment but unfortunately ircc sent the portal mail to him on sep3rd we finally got to know abt this yesterday and we just sent a mail to ircc mail id with all our details they asked for and we didn't reply back with ircc approval mail as we didn't get it... is that fine or will it cause any issues?
Not sure. I did the same thing. Now waiting to hear back from them about the credentials. I will keep you updated if I hear back from IRCC.

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
I have been going through this forum regularly but posting for the first time. I find many of you similar to my situation, so I thought of sharing my experience.
Got my first email and portal credential on 06 July 2021 and uploaded pic and address same day.
Long wait with patience and ultimately

Send web form and email to IRCC on 07 Sep 2021 and sent one email to cic-etbicoke-immigration@cic.gc.ca on 09 Sep 2021 about some medical emergency for travel

Ecopr received on 10 Sep 2021. waiting for PR card

I don't know if all the above helped but just shared the info

Did u attach your ticket or any medical report to said mail?

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
I have been going through this forum regularly but posting for the first time. I find many of you similar to my situation, so I thought of sharing my experience.
Got my first email and portal credential on 06 July 2021 and uploaded pic and address same day.
Long wait with patience and ultimately

Send web form and email to IRCC on 07 Sep 2021 and sent one email to cic-etbicoke-immigration@cic.gc.ca on 09 Sep 2021 about some medical emergency for travel

Ecopr received on 10 Sep 2021. waiting for PR card

I don't know if all the above helped but just shared the info
Hi the email is not found, i would like to try this also because im still waiting for my copr...

Rose2019

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
June 26: Just to give you an update. I never received my second email but when i log in to PR portal last night,my profile was already there so i confirmed it and uploaded my photo. Just this morning i got my ecopr.
Good luck to you all. God bless.
HOW YO FIGURE OUT YOUR PASSPORT?

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Hi folks,
I wanted to share my case again with you and see if anyone has anything to suggest me, where should I go.:
eCOPR feb 19 2021
after that same generic responses from IRCC agents blaiming covid and everything.
July 23- finally sent for a production and Ircc states all is in perfectly order, you should get it soon.
August 25- nothing happens same response, I apply for PRTD and get it.
Yesterday I get a response from my MP how they inquired on my application and there was an error siting there for a while.
I was never informed on it.
Call Ircc and they say not to call if it is not urgent.
Refuse to give me any response.
So it hs been almost 8 months.
I am going to write to anyone who can help me and all other peole in the sam position.
Who should I contact?
Anyone has idea?
This goes over every reasonable border.

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020
Hi folks,
I wanted to share my case again with you and see if anyone has anything to suggest me, where should I go.:
eCOPR feb 19 2021
after that same generic responses from IRCC agents blaiming covid and everything.
July 23- finally sent for a production and Ircc states all is in perfectly order, you should get it soon.
Yesterday I get a response from my MP how they inquired on my application and there was an error siting there for a while.
I am going to write to anyone who can help me and all other peole in the sam position.
Who should I contact?
Anyone has idea?
Hi,

How did you contact the MP? My card has been sent for printing since aug 11 but no response yet.

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Hi folks,
eCOPR feb 19 2021
Who should I contact?
Anyone has idea?
hi, how long did it take them to get you prtd?

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Finally finally …I received mine COPR
File submit - 24 March 2021
Got 1st mail - 15 June 2021
Got 2nd email (credential) - 18 June (uploaded picture and address same day)
After 88 days (long long wait…finally got ecopr)
Got ecopr - 14 sep 2021
Now waiting for PR card!!!!
Thanks everyone for your support..
I wish everyone will get soon their COPR or PR cards soon
Thanks !!!

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Finally finally …I received mine COPR
File submit - 24 March 2021
Got 1st mail - 15 June 2021
Got 2nd email (credential) - 18 June (uploaded picture and address same day)
After 88 days (long long wait…finally got ecopr)
Got ecopr - 14 sep 2021
Now waiting for PR card!!!!
Thanks everyone for your support..
I wish everyone will get soon their COPR or PR cards soon
Thanks !!!
congrats!!!! @BossB two of you received it... hopefully, i will get it tomorrow