+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hey @abelsamjo4 congrats!! In your GCKey account in the EE application did you notice that the biometrics information disappeared? Basically all applications (both EE and PR card application) now don’t have a biometrics details anymore. Is this the same to you? Please help confirm. Thanks!!
Thanks buddy! Mine was not EE! It was PNP paper based and I never gave biometrics to CIC for any of my applications with them. I applied for my permanent residence before that rule came into effect for inland applicants! Sorry!

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks buddy! Mine was not EE! It was PNP paper based and I never gave biometrics to CIC for any of my applications with them. I applied for my permanent residence before that rule came into effect for inland applicants! Sorry!
Oh I see! Wow so you never had to provide any biometric at all?

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
My file is approved in GC key account and i can see ECOPR number issue date, expiry date for all three of us. The thing that i do not understand is that why they have not send me COPR in PR portal or they forget to attach it after approving my file. so i entered Issue date of COPR as date of landing.
oh i understand now

reneeee

Aug 10, 2021
Hello all,
Does anyone know the approx time for PR card from mailed to received? My card was sent on Sep 1st, but did not receive it now.
Thanks