CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Hey guys, eCOPR July 8 here, got my PR card around August 8. My partner tho (same eCOPR, same time as me) hasn't received his yet. Any one here have any experience with this? How far apart were you and your partner's PR cards received timeline?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
Finally my journey ended!!!!!!!!!

Got my PR card.
Full timeline in signature.

Hang tight. You all will get there soon. Good luck

Signing off. See you all in Citizenship thread.
Congrats! Did you link your pr card application into your GCKey account?

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
My time line:
1) ITA April 2020
2) AOR July 2020
3)CoPR March 2021
4) Sent Photos to Etobicoke on 28th March 2020, they received two days after
5) 20 June I could add the application in portal with submitted status appearing.
6) No Ghost updates.
7) 2nd Sep, confirmation of dispatch.
8) Received the PR card of wife and kid today, mine still to get. Hopefully next couple of days I should see them.
Its long journey, mixed feelings, kind of numb. The process is painfully slow, during the period you are stuck in the country. Could not visit family back home despite loosing loved ones to covid.
All I can say is stay strong, Canada is the choice we made, hopefully from here good things will follow.
Not sure when I will login here in this forum, but many a times this is the only place I spent long times, reading through the posts...
Felt happy when some one shared good news..
All the best.:)

miguelca

May 6, 2021
My time line:
1) ITA April 2020
2) AOR July 2020
3)CoPR March 2021
4) Sent Photos to Etobicoke on 28th March 2020, they received two days after
5) 20 June I could add the application in portal with submitted status appearing.
6) No Ghost updates.
7) 2nd Sep, confirmation of dispatch.
8) Received the PR card of wife and kid today, mine still to get. Hopefully next couple of days I should see them.
Its long journey, mixed feelings, kind of numb. The process is painfully slow, during the period you are stuck in the country. Could not visit family back home despite loosing loved ones to covid.
All I can say is stay strong, Canada is the choice we made, hopefully from here good things will follow.
Not sure when I will login here in this forum, but many a times this is the only place I spent long times, reading through the posts...
Felt happy when some one shared good news..
All the best.:)
This is a crazy world we live in. Thanks for sharing!
wish you the best. and will see you soon for Citizenship

deeprcd

Aug 27, 2020
Hi folks, finally got my eCOPR

AOR - 24th May,2021
First credential email - 28th July,2021(VLU OSC)
Replied to credential email - 1st August,2021
Credential received - 1st August,2021
Uploaded Photo and Address - 1st August,2021
eCOPR - 8th September, 2021(VLU OSC)

During the 5 weeks that i was waiting for eCOPR, I raised couple of web forms, requested GCMS notes and reached out to IRCC support agents but I dont think anything worked.

Reactions: SSKAA

Ctzworld4u

Sep 9, 2021
Hi folks,
Greetings to all!

I got my first PR portal confirmation email on 1st September. And recieved a second email on the very next day which said that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

But haven't received any temporary login credentials from them yet. And on the portal it says to not make an account yourself, they'll do it for you.

Anyone else in the same boat or have experienced this/know what are the next steps?
Or should I just wait for their email with the credentials in it?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Cankom01

Satishkk76

Dec 3, 2019
HI All

I got my PR portal confirmation mail and got the credentials too. Only my name and my kid's profile is seen. My spouse profile is not created. My spouse is in India. I have asked them the procedure for his application but i am not getting any reply from IRCC. Please let me know if anyone has dependent in India who got PR approved reccently.

Also we have an emergency. Pl let me know whether my son and myself can travel to India since i submitted the declaration already.

pl help with this query.