+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hi. Everyone,

I have a question regarding the "IRCC Permanent Residence Portal Calgary Email" . I received this mail on Aug 26th 2021. And I have replied it on the next day. However, I still haven't received the email regarding "Portal Password" yet. Have anyone experienced something like this before? Thanks.
I am also waiting from 27th august brother

gold0001

Star Member
Apr 27, 2021
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-10-2020
Finally!!
My PR card application got approved today and my PR card was mailed to me.
Here’s my full timeline:
AR: 29 September, 2020
AOR: 13 July, 2021
MEDICAL REQUEST: 25 July, 2021
MEDICAL APPROVED: 11 August, 2021
1st PORTAL EMAIL: 20 August, 2021
2nd PORTAL EMAIL: Till date I have not received the 2nd email, I registered my account myself on 28 August and could see my application on 31 August.
E-COPR: I uploaded my photo and address on 31st August and on the same day I got my E-CoPR.
PR CARD: I linked my PR card application to CIC account on 1st September and on 8th September my application was approved and my PR card was mailed to be.

Overall, It was a long long process! It was painful to see others getting PR even after applying after me. Mine was a paper application after OINP.
Hang in there fellas!
Finally!!
My PR card application got approved today and my PR card was mailed to me.
Here’s my full timeline:
AR: 29 September, 2020
AOR: 13 July, 2021
MEDICAL REQUEST: 25 July, 2021
MEDICAL APPROVED: 11 August, 2021
1st PORTAL EMAIL: 20 August, 2021
2nd PORTAL EMAIL: Till date I have not received the 2nd email, I registered my account myself on 28 August and could see my application on 31 August.
E-COPR: I uploaded my photo and address on 31st August and on the same day I got my E-CoPR.
PR CARD: I linked my PR card application to CIC account on 1st September and on 8th September my application was approved and my PR card was mailed to be.

Overall, It was a long long process! It was painful to see others getting PR even after applying after me. Mine was a paper application after OINP.
Hang in there fellas!
I'm on the same boat. I did not get second email and I registered on new portal by myself and uploaded photos and address today. Waiting for e-COPR

Mohsin28

Aug 18, 2021
Hello Future Permanent Residents,

So I want to share something really important. So my brother got his first email for PR confirmation on August 28 and second one on August 30.

We did not get any further emails for the portal credentials because we signed up for Portal in the past for another reason and forgot.

The ircc did not notify us that we already have the portal linked to the email and they have requested the information on the port already.

So if you do not get any update for the portal credentials, please double check if you already have the portal signed up in the past which is linked to your email you provided to the ircc.

We logged in to my brother's portal and we discovered the PR confirmation request on September 01, 2021 and he just got his eCopr today!

Hope this helps someone here.

Have a great day!!!

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hello Future Permanent Residents,

So I want to share something really important. So my brother got his first email for PR confirmation on August 28 and second one on August 30.

We did not get any further emails for the portal credentials because we signed up for Portal in the past for another reason and forgot.

The ircc did not notify us that we already have the portal linked to the email and they have requested the information on the port already.

So if you do not get any update for the portal credentials, please double check if you already have the portal signed up in the past which is linked to your email you provided to the ircc.

We logged in to my brother's portal and we discovered the PR confirmation request on September 01, 2021 and he just got his eCopr today!

Hope this helps someone here.

Have a great day!!!
Hii
If this is the thing i will do that tomorrow if i doesn’t get reply from them
Thanks