+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Finally!!
My PR card application got approved today and my PR card was mailed to me.
Here’s my full timeline:
AR: 29 September, 2020
AOR: 13 July, 2021
MEDICAL REQUEST: 25 July, 2021
MEDICAL APPROVED: 11 August, 2021
1st PORTAL EMAIL: 20 August, 2021
2nd PORTAL EMAIL: Till date I have not received the 2nd email, I registered my account myself on 28 August and could see my application on 31 August.
E-COPR: I uploaded my photo and address on 31st August and on the same day I got my E-CoPR.
PR CARD: I linked my PR card application to CIC account on 1st September and on 8th September my application was approved and my PR card was mailed to be.

Overall, It was a long long process! It was painful to see others getting PR even after applying after me. Mine was a paper application after OINP.
Hang in there fellas!
@white_cola congrats. What's your visa office?

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Anyone waiting for PR card Since August first week. I got my Ecopr in August 1st week. My application is not closed in GIC account and there is no update on portal as well. I see people who got COPR in last week of august already received PR cards.

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Waiting since 15 June I called ircc today they told me to wait right now there main focus is on crisis in Afghanistan
its so ridiculous... i am sure it takes them 5 min to fill eCorp after portal... does anyone know how many cases of Afganistan they have left??? They will continue delaying our applications till they finish??

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
i have linked my pr card application yesterday to my cic profile i can see application/Profile updated what could be it any idea guys ?

harvai2224

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
i used his last name and UCI number and enter the exact place of birth that was on his passport and it worked.
I tried so many things before it never worked. This way it worked on the first attempt.
Used last name and UCI, place of birth from passport in CAPS.
Thanks for posting this.

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
So I won't be in trouble right? Like I can declare it after coming back to Canada after a month.
If you get the portal email when you are outside Canada, let them know where you are by replying to the same email. They will ask you to let them know when you are inside Canada. You just need to reply back to the same email! I did the same!

Tigerxjj515

Dec 10, 2020
Hi. Everyone,

I have a question regarding the "IRCC Permanent Residence Portal Calgary Email" . I received this mail on Aug 26th 2021. And I have replied it on the next day. However, I still haven't received the email regarding "Portal Password" yet. Have anyone experienced something like this before? Thanks.

Reactions: Cankom01

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hi. Everyone,

I have a question regarding the "IRCC Permanent Residence Portal Calgary Email" . I received this mail on Aug 26th 2021. And I have replied it on the next day. However, I still haven't received the email regarding "Portal Password" yet. Have anyone experienced something like this before? Thanks.
Happened same with me! I would recommend you to try sending the email again and wait for a couple of days. If you don’t get a reply then make an account on portal yourself and your application will show up there. I haven’t received any email till now but my PR card is on its way.

Reactions: Cankom01

SaberHQ

Aug 24, 2021
Anyone waiting for PR card Since August first week. I got my Ecopr in August 1st week. My application is not closed in GIC account and there is no update on portal as well. I see people who got COPR in last week of august already received PR cards.
It is totally random I would say. I am waiting since June 18th for my PR Card and I do see people getting theirs in less than a week or a month.

Reactions: Mill4one