+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Finally!!
My PR card application got approved today and my PR card was mailed to me.
Here’s my full timeline:
AR: 29 September, 2020
AOR: 13 July, 2021
MEDICAL REQUEST: 25 July, 2021
MEDICAL APPROVED: 11 August, 2021
1st PORTAL EMAIL: 20 August, 2021
2nd PORTAL EMAIL: Till date I have not received the 2nd email, I registered my account myself on 28 August and could see my application on 31 August.
E-COPR: I uploaded my photo and address on 31st August and on the same day I got my E-CoPR.
PR CARD: I linked my PR card application to CIC account on 1st September and on 8th September my application was approved and my PR card was mailed to be.

Overall, It was a long long process! It was painful to see others getting PR even after applying after me. Mine was a paper application after OINP.
Hang in there fellas!

Itengcanada

Jun 21, 2021
Ever since applied for PR nothing went smoothly, there is always hitch. IRRC unpredictability remained a unsolved mystery. Some people are getting their PR cards in weeks and some are waiting for months. There is no f×ck×n basic courtesy of first in and first out in the queue. Metaphorically it seems like a catching US cargo plane at Kabul Airport. If you are lucky you'll get through otherwise you'll hit your butt. Regardless whatever your circumstances are the unpredictability of IRRC will f×ck you hard.
Call center agents are useless at core and are absolutely good for nothing. You will hardly find a call center agent helpful. You will try from A$$ to convince call center agent thar how important is to receive PR card urgently they will fantastically disappoint you. First they will belittle you why you have called them at first place than they will rub you with procedures. Its like ending up in Mumbai Police Station.They are useless and burden on taxpayers money. IRRC should close its call centers and invest money on tangible system upgradation.
Some brainstorming questions
1. What is the science behind card processing?
2. I think mostly people who received eCoPRs from OSC operations are in limbo.

I also got copr from osc operations it's took 5 days from approval to copr leta see when we get cards

Reactions: SathyaPriyatharsini

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Already did and called ircc multiple times the only answer they gave have patients and wait
Just spoke to IRCC agent, they said they have no clue why few applications are processed earlier and not others and told to wait. I asked more specifically as below:
I know every application is different , however once approved, how is that each application is different to issue eCOPR if applicants are in Canada. As I feel it should be in a queue.

Navjot24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
Just spoke to IRCC agent, they said they have no clue why few applications are processed earlier and not others and told to wait. I asked more specifically as below:
I know every application is different , however once approved, how is that each application is different to issue eCOPR if applicants are in Canada. As I feel it should be in a queue.
I even don’t know how much I have to wait more my applications process time is already over on 25 august it got my aor on 25 feb so systematically it’s 6 months and I have submitted my credentials on 15 June

cck1986

May 8, 2020
I even don’t know how much I have to wait more my applications process time is already over on 25 august it got my aor on 25 feb so systematically it’s 6 months and I have submitted my credentials on 15 June
My AOR is April 2020. So if you go by systematically I will leave it to you. My application was straight forward as well and you know security, criminality all passed for me in one day as the day before I called no updates and after one day everything is approved. So there is no logic or anything. 2021 are in better position. 2020 applicants are literally f….up

Hmothaliya

Sep 8, 2021
Hi there,
What if I will be in India when I receive the PR confirmation portal? What if I can not declare that I am in Canada within 7 days?