+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Raja65

Aug 31, 2021
Hi.
I received the portal email on August 6th, Filled and uploaded the picture on August 9th, and still waiting to receive eCoPR. Does anyone have a similar condition? :-(
Hey I received same day but you are lucky dude I didn’t received any username or password from ircc

Ramansahas

Jun 9, 2020
Hello everybody.
Just need some information.
CEC INLAND WITH DEPENDANTS(INDIA)
AOR-12 MARCH
INFO REQUESTED FOR PORTAL-5 AUG ONLY 1PDF FOR ME .
PORTAL CREATED -10 AUG
WAITING FOR ECOPR

I want to ask is there anybody who got the info asked only for themselves not their outland dependants.i got one pdf file in the the first email so i just sent my info as told by my consultant.Did i do something wrong by not sending outland dependants info.

Reactions: jagann

td88

Aug 8, 2019
would you please advice.I have received the second portal email asking me to send my photos and my mail address is this COPR? Is this count as landing so we have PR now.
Not yet until you receive the document called eCOPR in Pr portal. So first, sign a declaration, upload your address and Photo (this is for PR card), after uploading that, you'll expect to receive eCopr anytime from 1 day to 60days after the 2nd email. When you have eCOPR, it means you become PR. Just wait for the card to send to your mail really.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Not yet until you receive the document called eCOPR in Pr portal. So first, sign a declaration, upload your address and Photo (this is for PR card), after uploading that, you'll expect to receive eCopr anytime from 1 day to 60days after the 2nd email. When you have eCOPR, it means you become PR. Just wait for the card to send to your mail really.
please where did you find the information that it is 1-60days?

Member0587

Aug 18, 2021
Hi
I received my eCOPR today and had one questin. On IRCC copy the remarks section is blank but client copy have officer's signature. Is this correct?

Thanks

td88

Aug 8, 2019
please where did you find the information that it is 1-60days?
From members here, i've seen some received eCOPR (included me) 1 day right after submitting Photo/Address, signing a declaration. But it took forever for others. I don't know what happen.