+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Member0587

Aug 18, 2021
Just got my Copr!
First portal email: 20th August
No second email consisting of my login credentials, I created my own account on 27th August and I could see my application on 31st August.
Submitted photo and updated address on 31st August at around 8am and at around 7:30pm I received my eCOPR. My address and photo is still in review. Waiting for my PR card now so I could travel.
Congratulations, quick question did you get eCoPR in your email or portal?

arghikhanoom

Feb 23, 2021
Hi.
I received the portal email on August 6th, Filled and uploaded the picture on August 9th, and still waiting to receive eCoPR. Does anyone have a similar condition? :-(

Reactions: jagann

Rocky555

Apr 16, 2021
Hi.
I received the portal email on August 6th, Filled and uploaded the picture on August 9th, and still waiting to receive eCoPR. Does anyone have a similar condition? :-(
Even i'm waiting for e-COPR from Aug 9th, It's frustrating if you don't know a way to escalate/raise our concern.

Reactions: jagann

ROBERT2021

Aug 19, 2021
A friend received eCopr on July 15 from Etobicoke office and yesterday she received the PR card, Does anyone have any information about someone who has received a PR card from OSC office, my eCopr was sent on June 18th and so far I have not received

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Anyone over hear registered the account themselves before the credentials email? How long till your application showed up there?
Yes, I did. It was like so long ago before I got the credentials to use the portal. I was totally unaware of how it works and stuff. So when I go the email saying that I could use the portal, I replied how all of us did and got an email saying that a profile was created and the temporary password has been sent to my email, though, I did not get any email with the temporary password!! I checked the spam folder too, nothing to be found. Then, I thought I would log in with the email and password I created in the first place. And, I could access it. I uploaded what they have asked for and I got my eCOPR today. I might have got lucky, not sure!! I would not suggest anyone to create it upfront especially when they have mentioned it on the website (It is all up to you guys). And one could reply to the portal email you got in the first place and I have been getting replies from it. Just make sure that you include the subject that they have mentioned is included.

Last edited:
Reactions: saravanankav