+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

salsa0

Jun 30, 2021
Did anyone receive PR card recently? Waiting since Aug 10th, today the processing time shows 74 days :( I have planned a trip to my home country in mid-Sep. Anxiously waiting... Does sending webfrom help? My trip is not for emergency, but I've already sold most of my stuff and told my landlord to move out on the flight day

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Just got my Copr!
First portal email: 20th August
No second email consisting of my login credentials, I created my own account on 27th August and I could see my application on 31st August.
Submitted photo and updated address on 31st August at around 8am and at around 7:30pm I received my eCOPR. My address and photo is still in review. Waiting for my PR card now so I could travel.

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Did you mention a specific urgency or you just said you have been waiting for 21 days?
I mentioned my urgency in web form because I wasn’t getting my credentials email and I made an account for myself. I sent the webform yesterday and today morning when I logged in I could see my application in PR portal and I uploaded my photo and updated the address. And later today, I even got my eCOPR.

Reactions: smurfgirl

vutdao21

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Submitted the address and photos on August 17, 2021. Fast forward to today, still no sign of the COPR while other people are getting it in a few days.
I desperately need the COPR in order to quit my job (restricted by the PNP nomination) :( The waiting game never ends!

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Submitted the address and photos on August 17, 2021. Fast forward to today, still no sign of the COPR while other people are getting it in a few days.
I desperately need the COPR in order to quit my job (restricted by the PNP nomination) :( The waiting game never ends!
Try filling up a web form, worked for me!

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Yes, you're good. That's a eCOPRn document number (begins with T). They issued my eCOPR in April (after decision made shown on ECAS), but until, June 30, i received the eCoPR in my email. Lots of process and time consuming there.
Good luck.
very helpful thank u so much