+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
My application was approved on IRCC (I linked my application to my IRCC account), I received the cards except one, but until today is shows in review with IRCC in the portal for all family members !! So the best thing now is to wait.
I am trying to email, no results. More patience..

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hi guys
I received my first portal confirmation email on 6th august but after that didn’t got username or password for portal login
I tried to replied couple of times but didn’t got any response
Is someone facing same problem?

thank You
Check spam folder bro

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
I got my eCOPR on June 8th, and since then waiting for the PR CARD. What about you?
I am waiting from mine COPR since 18 June …I uploaded everything on Friday around 12 noon …but after that nothing …no COPR yet :confused:
How I can think about PR card buddy…without COPR
I know it’s hard to wait either for PR card or COPR
So frustrating

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
what Is the average number of days to receive e-COPR after portal credentials???????????????

I really need my e-COPR to apply for OSAP, I start school next week if not I will have to pay international student fees or probably wait another year.

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
Yes, i received my card 4 weeks ago, my spouse is waiting..
would you please advice.I have received the second portal email asking me to send my photos and my mail address is this COPR? Is this count as landing so we have PR now.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
would you please advice.I have received the second portal email asking me to send my photos and my mail address is this COPR? Is this count as landing so we have PR now.
no it's not PR.

You have to set up your PR portal and use the Credentials from the email. Then you can upload your picture and address and then declare your presence in Canada (your home/mailing address).

After that IRCC will send you your e-COPR

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
no it's not PR.

You have to set up your PR portal and use the Credentials from the email. Then you can upload your picture and address and then declare your presence in Canada (your home/mailing address).

After that IRCC will send you your e-COPR
Thank you for helping

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
Hello Folks,
I got the 1st PR Portal request email on 18 Aug replied the same day. Also made the account myself on the confirmation portal (didn't read the instructions on the webpage to not create an account myself). Anyways, after 2 days i checked the pr confirmation portal using the credentials I created the account with and I could see the my application in there. Did the declaration on Aug-20-2021 and uploaded the address and image. I havent recieved the ecopr yet. I am wondering if me creating the account myself delayed the process or the delay was just to get the application available in the portal?
Hi we have the same case, did you try to call IRCC about this?

i just uploaded my details on the account iaccidentally created because they were able to update the account i guess...

Reactions: saravanankav

Jasjot396

Aug 28, 2021
Hi guys
I received my first portal confirmation email on 6th august but after that didn’t got username or password for portal login
I tried to replied couple of times but didn’t got any response
Is someone facing same problem?

thank You
I’m waiting from august 12th. Didn’t receive credentials yet. Let me know when you get yours

ZiadPal

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
what Is the average number of days to receive e-COPR after portal credentials???????????????

I really need my e-COPR to apply for OSAP, I start school next week if not I will have to pay international student fees or probably wait another year.
Received my eCoPR after one day of uploading a photo and declare that I am in Canada.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Received my eCoPR after one day of uploading a photo and declare that I am in Canada.
that what everyone has been saying. I don't know why it's taking so long for me????

I've checked my spam, I check my email every 5 secs, raised a webform and I'll be sending an email to follow up.

This is ridiculous, I didn't know that receiving my e-COPR will be another long wait after waiting almost 9 months from my AOR to hear back from IRCC.
So annoying...

CanadaDesi_2021

Jun 9, 2021
did you email them or do anything in between those 21 days or did you just patiently wait?
I raised a webform after waiting for 14 days but didn’t receive any response yet. I just took a chance and sent a follow up email today mentioning that I have been waiting for 21 days for eCopr and my application has also crossed the normal processing time and received COPR within 2 hours.

I suggest you to try sending a follow up email mentioning them your urgency and it might work out for you too! All the best!!

prapp01

May 11, 2021
I raised a webform after waiting for 14 days but didn’t receive any response yet. I just took a chance and sent a follow up email today mentioning that I have been waiting for 21 days for eCopr and my application has also crossed the normal processing time and received COPR within 2 hours.

I suggest you to try sending a follow up email mentioning them your urgency and it might work out for you too! All the best!!
Congratulations and thank you for informing us. I am waiting for ECOPR since July 12. May I ask to which email address you sent the follow up email?

Reactions: CanadaDesi_2021