+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Guys! just received my GCMS I observed that they already created the document T6*******, but they didn't issue it, does that mean my document is ready?
Yes, you're good. That's a eCOPRn document number (begins with T). They issued my eCOPR in April (after decision made shown on ECAS), but until, June 30, i received the eCoPR in my email. Lots of process and time consuming there.
Good luck.

Reactions: gopalk

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
You can choose option A i think and answer for the whole family. They will create an account with a profile for each person in it. Read the PDF letter they attached to the invitation,it explains what you should do.
Thank you so much.

Hanisabet

Jul 30, 2021
Hi,
How could you receive your CoPR on Aug 1 and then they rejected your address on Aug 9. did they upload your copr before confirming your address?
They rejected my address to send the card, but I recveived the Copr as mentioned I am not sure how. Until today the status is still showing in review with IRCC

Hanisabet

Jul 30, 2021
can someone help me please with this?

we applied as a family, everyone got approved (On IRCC when I linked the application) and we received the Cards in the mail but one family member card is not received yet though he was approved as well. is this normal? Taking into account all family members are under one application.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
can someone help me please with this?

we applied as a family, everyone got approved (On IRCC when I linked the application) and we received the Cards in the mail but one family member card is not received yet though he was approved as well. is this normal? Taking into account all family members are under one application.
I even don't know to whom you should call in that case. Webform maybe? I sent them webform 2 weeks ago, no response, try to call IRCC, no one picks up the phone anyway. Just wait :(

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Sorry about the photo rejection. May I know if the address you provided with your initial photo was approved earlier but the photo rejection took IRCC 27 days after? Staples takes ID pictures, some in this forum went to Staples and their ID photos got approved.
We submitted address and photo on August 3. All in review, nothing was approved till now. Only one dependant received e CoPR. The three of us are waiting. Yesterday the dependent received photo rejection email. We uploaded a new photo (Staples). No any updates..

Reactions: padaja

Hanisabet

Jul 30, 2021
We submitted address and photo on August 3. All in review, nothing was approved till now. Only one dependant received e CoPR. The three of us are waiting. Yesterday the dependent received photo rejection email. We uploaded a new photo (Staples). No any updates..
My application was approved on IRCC (I linked my application to my IRCC account), I received the cards except one, but until today is shows in review with IRCC in the portal for all family members !! So the best thing now is to wait.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
and you are under one application, right? I am worried the last card its lost in the mail :(
yup, under 1 application. I don't know to whom should we contact to talk about that problem other than Webform... There's someone in this group has been waiting for 8 months for the PR card. Wonder what happens next if the eCOPR expires and they need to travel, without PR card they can't get into Canada. Just a mess.

Raja65

Aug 31, 2021
Hi guys
I received my first portal confirmation email on 6th august but after that didn’t got username or password for portal login
I tried to replied couple of times but didn’t got any response
Is someone facing same problem?

thank You