+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Member0587

Aug 18, 2021
Hi
Got portal emails from virtual operations unit . However,saw couple of posts where individuals have mentioned that they got portal emails from local VO
Thanks

padaja

Mar 12, 2021
After 27 days photo rejected. (No detailed reason) How to make sure that next time will be approved?
Sorry about the photo rejection. May I know if the address you provided with your initial photo was approved earlier but the photo rejection took IRCC 27 days after? Staples takes ID pictures, some in this forum went to Staples and their ID photos got approved.

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
I finally could use my portal today after waiting for more than 10 days. I registered my own account as I still haven’t received the login credentials email yet. Now waiting for COPR

This works!

I just found something weird, when I logged into the PR application portal using a profile I had created before I even received the PR portal request email, I saw that my PR application was right there, waiting to start the "in-Canada declaration, address confirmation, photo upload" process. Please note that I had the same email id for the username as I provided in the email reply. I did not receive any email with PR portal login username and password. My old profile just worked fine, this might be a bug in the process, but it worked for me. So, the suggestion to create a profile with the same email id as username in this portal, https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ if you have not received the creds for more than 10 days seems to work. I received the first email on August 23rd, and I saw this on the 8th day.

vbrar

Oct 29, 2014
Hello Folks,
I got the 1st PR Portal request email on 18 Aug replied the same day. Also made the account myself on the confirmation portal (didn't read the instructions on the webpage to not create an account myself). Anyways, after 2 days i checked the pr confirmation portal using the credentials I created the account with and I could see the my application in there. Did the declaration on Aug-20-2021 and uploaded the address and image. I havent recieved the ecopr yet. I am wondering if me creating the account myself delayed the process or the delay was just to get the application available in the portal?

saravanankav

Jul 28, 2020
Hello Folks,
I got the 1st PR Portal request email on 18 Aug replied the same day. Also made the account myself on the confirmation portal (didn't read the instructions on the webpage to not create an account myself). Anyways, after 2 days i checked the pr confirmation portal using the credentials I created the account with and I could see the my application in there. Did the declaration on Aug-20-2021 and uploaded the address and image. I havent recieved the ecopr yet. I am wondering if me creating the account myself delayed the process or the delay was just to get the application available in the portal?
same case here, have to wait and see what happens. In my case, I didn't create a profile after receving the email, the profile was there before. I saw my application there and completed the process. Now, not sure how long it will take for eCOPR.