+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
No man been s

No man, been checking no stop for 10 days nothing! It’s so frustrating man
The only thing you can do is wait.
I just saw someone receiving his credentials afer 15 days.
Now the only problem is that you create an account yourself when they told you not to. I don't know any other person who did the same thing as you. The website say it will delay the process if you did. So now you really need to wait.
In the meantime try answering again the email for portal invitation tomorrow at 9 AM , reply in the same feud you have been replying. And then wait.

Nemmo

May 8, 2020
Nothing specific, looks like they are finalizing the application.
Hi everyone,
Would you please advice what is the process after receiving the portal email.(we have received 5 separate emails for portal invitations for each family member)
How can we respond to those emails?
What is the process after responding?
Thank you

ROBERT2021

Aug 19, 2021
HI, I would really appreciate if anyone would help me here. I received my eCOPR on June 8 2021. It has an expiry too which is September 6th. I am waiting for my card since then, have raised a web form too last week and is waiting for their reply.

I am concerned here because my eCOPr is expiring an di have not updated my SIN , was waiting for PR card to arrive. Am I doing right or should update SIN ASAP. Please help me.
You can update your SIN online, I did it , its so easy!

Reactions: HS210

ROBERT2021

Aug 19, 2021
@sarbpreet anything is possible now adays. Did you try to linked your PR card in your IRCC account? here is how you can do;

Linking PR Card application;

1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.

2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages

3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"

4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"

5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"

6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES

7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here

8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.

9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down

10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview

11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.

12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
I did exactly all this and repeated it a few times but they says that nothing was found, did someone else try to link and couldn't?

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hello everybody…
Any update for ECOPRs for June folks who are waiting from mid June…
If anybody receive please update here!!!

Reactions: jagann

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hi everyone,
Would you please advice what is the process after receiving the portal email.(we have received 5 separate emails for portal invitations for each family member)
How can we respond to those emails?
What is the process after responding?
Thank you
You can choose option A i think and answer for the whole family. They will create an account with a profile for each person in it. Read the PDF letter they attached to the invitation,it explains what you should do.

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I finally could use my portal today after waiting for more than 10 days. I registered my own account as I still haven’t received the login credentials email yet. Now waiting for COPR