+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I got first portal mail on 20th august. I replied on same day but no credentials yet. I have replied to their email 3 times now but no luck. I tried making an account my self too but it’s empty. Any suggestions what should I do? Its so frustrating

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
I got first portal mail on 20th august. I replied on same day but no credentials yet. I have replied to their email 3 times now but no luck. I tried making an account my self too but it’s empty. Any suggestions what should I do? Its so frustrating
When you create and account for yourself It delays the process even more.

Last edited:

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Could someone please help me.

I am invited to use portal again today after 54 days but this time it's from Etobicoke. Last time it was from Virtual Landing Unit - Operations Support Center Centralized Network.

I have already declared I am in Canada, uploaded photo and an address. What should I do? reply them again?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Could someone please help me.

I am invited to use portal again today after 54 days but this time it's from Etobicoke. Last time it was from Virtual Landing Unit - Operations Support Center Centralized Network.

I have already declared I am in Canada, uploaded photo and an address. What should I do? reply them again?
Reply them with the information they ask for and add that you already received the invitation from x office and they already create an account for you and you already upload everything. Tell them it's been 54 days and you still haven't receive anything.

Reactions: yasirhashmi15

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
Hello Folks, I really need your suggestions.
I got ECOPR on 19 July and on the new PR portal its showing my mailing address approved but the photo is still in review on there but on my GC key account its still showing submitted with last update of medical approval. Now on August 13 when I called Ircc they said the PR card is production, I haven't received any GU yet, is it possible I can receive pr card in the mail without getting any change on my GC account?

PB07SIMER

Star Member
Feb 12, 2021
Hey did you checked your spam folder ??

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I got ECOPR on 19 July and on the new PR portal its showing my mailing address approved but the photo is still in review on there but on my GC key account its still showing submitted with last update of medical approval. Now on August 13 when I called Ircc they said the PR card is production, I haven't received any GU yet, is it possible I can receive pr card in the mail without getting any change on my GC account?
@sarbpreet anything is possible now adays. Did you try to linked your PR card in your IRCC account? here is how you can do;

Linking PR Card application;

1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.

2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages

3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"

4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"

5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"

6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES

7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here

8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.

9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down

10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview

11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.

12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.

sarbpreet

May 16, 2021
@sarbpreet anything is possible now adays. Did you try to linked your PR card in your IRCC account? here is how you can do;

Linking PR Card application;

1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.

2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages

3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"

4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"

5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"

6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES

7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here

8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.

9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down

10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview

11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.

12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
Thanks for your Suggestion. I will try.

Reactions: yasirhashmi15

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Sit and wait for your card, it's on its way.

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Anyone over hear registered the account themselves before the credentials email? How long till your application showed up there?