+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Prxyz12

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hi everyone I got a portal request few days ago and yesterday I uploaded photo and everything.
Today I got a call from Unknow number(was not able to pick up), but when I clicked the number there was a canadian number behind it 416-***-****
1) Does IRCC call after we upload in portal
2) WHen IRCC calls can we actually see such number? I just want to make sure I was not being scammed.

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Hi everyone I got a portal request few days ago and yesterday I uploaded photo and everything.
Today I got a call from Unknow number(was not able to pick up), but when I clicked the number there was a canadian number behind it 416-***-****
1) Does IRCC call after we upload in portal
2) WHen IRCC calls can we actually see such number? I just want to make sure I was not being scammed.
No, you wont get any call after Portal email..

Reactions: Prxyz12

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Does photo needs to be digital or i can scan and upload existing photo I got it specially clicked for PR application 3 months ago.
I didn't know that they need digital copy.

NILA33

Star Member
Jun 4, 2021
Does photo needs to be digital or i can scan and upload existing photo I got it specially clicked for PR application 3 months ago.
I didn't know that they need digital copy.
I have seen people getting photos rejected for not meeting specifications. Suggest to take from professional to avoid delay.. If you have the Digital photo taken for PR, then it should work...still i dont understand why would u scan that..

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I have seen people getting photos rejected for not meeting specifications. Suggest to take from professional to avoid delay.. If you have the Digital photo taken for PR, then it should work...still i dont understand why would u scan that..
Its a hard copy :(
I am going to get a digital one clicked .. thank you

Reactions: NILA33

Jay@202187

Jul 11, 2021
I got the Pr confirmation portal on june 29 and upload the photo and address at the same day, It is still showing in review with IRCC on my portal account.
How long it will take to get the ECOPR?
any idea?
I’m waiting since June 28 2021 no eCopr yet