+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Sorry for stupid question sir @legalfalcon
How this godly logic of "Every application is different" applies on issuance of PR card when you have to just issue PR card for already approved PR application. This process can be a perfect case study of basic accounting inventory method i.e FIFO(First in and first out). Here people having eCOPRs for months are waiting and people within days are getting their cards. The guy who got eCOPR in June is still waiting and the one who got eCOPR in August already got the card.

Please enlighten us what is the science behind this whole process of card production? There must be logic!

Or should we consider it on mercy of luck and unpredictability of IRRC processes and don't bother to question but just accept it as once wiseman said "It is what it is"

Last edited:

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
How this godly logic of "Every application is different" applies on issuance of PR card when you have to just issue PR card for already approved PR application. This process can perfect case study of basic accounting inventory method i.e FIFO(First in and first out). Here people having eCOPRs for months are waiting and people within days are getting their cards.

Please enlighten us what is the science behind this whole process of card production?

Or should we consider it on mercy of luck and unpredictability of IRRC processes and don't bother to question but just accept it as once wiseman said "It is what it is"
yeah true, also why all other authorities are working fine? I got SIN in 5 days, got new OHIP, CRA linked old and new SINs in 1 day.. only IRCC having a problems with COVID..

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
How this godly logic of "Every application is different" applies on issuance of PR card when you have to just issue PR card for already approved PR application. This process can be a perfect case study of basic accounting inventory method i.e FIFO(First in and first out). Here people having eCOPRs for months are waiting and people within days are getting their cards. The guy who got eCOPR in June is still waiting and the one who got eCOPR in August already got the card.

Please enlighten us what is the science behind this whole process of card production? There must be logic!

Among many absurd things, this is another one. The problem with IRCC is that since the inception of Express Entry in 2015 by the then Conservative Government, over the span of the last 5-6 years there has been no improvement to the system or allocation of resources, either monetary or human.

As COVID came IRCC was practically shut down because no one in the federal government ever imagined this scenario. With no resources and no capability of working remotely, we saw no movement at all.

Every now and then IRCC is presented with new challenges and most resources are allocated to meet the new challenge keeping everything else in limbo. Earlier it was the Syrian Refugee Crisis and now it is the Afgan Crisis.

Issuing a new PR card is a no-brainer and needs no documentation verification.

It is what it is!!

rockycocky

Star Member
Jul 11, 2021
Got the portal email on July 24th, and uploaded a photo in the same day.
Still waiting for eCOPR....
@yexxa, i uploaded on 25th. i got the portal email on 24th too and vo is etobicoke. I am waiting for ecopr since then. Applied for 2nd gcms notes on aug 9th. Please let me know if you have any updates.