17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Received eCoPR on Jun 17th.
Submitted Picture and address on Jun 4th in Portal.
Yet to receive PR card. No activity on PR card application (address and picture not approved in Portal). Tried calling IRCC multiple times and raised web form as well. No luck.
Any advise? @legalfalcon
Currently, there are delays in the release of PR Cards. You will have to keep following up/

Mr. E

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
SUCCESS!!:cool:

Got my PR Card!! Posting this update after a while. Here's my timeline:

AOR - 10th November 2020

IRCC Client Portal email - 4th July. Sent the confirmation, filled out the details and attached the photo the same day.

Additional Information email update - From VLU Ottawa on 7th July. Applied - for Option A and filled out the necessary information the same day.

PR Confirmation Portal (OLD) - 7th July. The login credentials didn't work. Contacted the IRCC over email (Client Portal), Webform and Phone for 2 weeks. The same generic response over phone - "You just gotta wait for the new credentials" Over email and webform - no response.

PR Confirmation Portal (NEW) - 26th July. I got the new login credentials. This time I was able to login, submitted my confirmation, entered my mailing address and uploaded the photo. I made a mistake in the postal code.

eCOPR Update: Approved on 28th July (Virtual Landing Unit, Operations Support Centre)

Update email from IRCC to revise my address postal code - 29th July. But, photo got approved.

Update on my CIC account - 29th July.

PR Card Arrived - 13th August from CPC Sydney, Nova Scotia. Address as of today still under review. Didn't matter to get the PR card.

The people in this forum have been of great help. Thank you for posting your experiences and thoughts. Good luck to those of you who are waiting!

Last edited:

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
hi @legalfalcon ive got a question.
My eCOPR is all correct but my spouse's ecopr is missing her place of birth (its blank), everything else is correct. Ive emailed the irccportal email about it but no response yet. is this something to worry or that absolutely needs to be corrected or will her pr card be processed ok? (photos are still under review but we've all seen stories of people getting their pr cards and the portal still showing in review).

SaberHQ

Aug 24, 2021
Here is the PR confirmation portal timelines for my wife and I:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 6th, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 10th, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 10th/11th, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 18th, 2021
5. What is the VO? OSC - OPERAT
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Still waiting for the card

Note 1:
I just linked the PR Card application to my IRCC account on August 23rd, 2021.
Note 2: When I check the PR conformation portal, I do see that the address is confirmed, but the photo is still under review. Any idea how long that would take? Anyone with similar situation?

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Folks …is anyone trying to call IRCC today? About COPR enquiry ??? Did they answer ur call ? Bcz I called them today…they r asking if u have emergency then raise ur question otherwise u can check ur status online …they didn’t answer about question…I said have enquiry relating to mine COPR…I have been waiting since June 18 they said check ur status online …even they didn’t ask me about mine UCI ..anybody face same thing ? Pls reply !!!! Thanks

Mmk2323

Jun 7, 2021
Folks …is anyone trying to call IRCC today? About COPR enquiry ??? Did they answer ur call ? Bcz I called them today…they r asking if u have emergency then raise ur question otherwise u can check ur status online …they didn’t answer about question…I said have enquiry relating to mine COPR…I have been waiting since June 18 they said check ur status online …even they didn’t ask me about mine UCI ..anybody face same thing ? Pls reply !!!! Thanks
Yeah i call them for my copr and they said only prioritizing emergency call just call us next week thats very disappointed answer
If they don't want to finalize the applications why they are sending portals

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hi @legalfalcon ive got a question.
My eCOPR is all correct but my spouse's ecopr is missing her place of birth (its blank), everything else is correct. Ive emailed the irccportal email about it but no response yet. is this something to worry or that absolutely needs to be corrected or will her pr card be processed ok? (photos are still under review but we've all seen stories of people getting their pr cards and the portal still showing in review).
In the long run it would not matter.

However, if you wish to have it amended follow:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/request-amend-record-landing-confirmation-permanent-residence-valid-temporary-resident-documents.html

Reactions: amairena95

yexxa

Dec 4, 2020
Got the portal email on July 24th, and uploaded a photo in the same day.
Still waiting for eCOPR....

Last edited: