New PR confirmation portal

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
can this be done while the ecopr is in process? or before that? Also what would be the date of pr? Would it be the date i submitted the pictures and address?
I dont think you can do it until you receive your eCoPR

Sunny751

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Today is the day

OINP Inlander
AR- September 30th, 2020
AOR- July 2nd, 2021
Upfront medical uploaded- July 13th, 2021
Medical Passed- July 27th, 2021
PAL- July 30th, 2021
DM- August 12th, 2021
Portal Email 1- August 12th, 2021
Portal Email 2- August 19th, 2021
Ecopr- August 22nd, 2021

Trust me….results are worth the wait
Wohooo
Good to know about you mate
Lets hope i get it asap

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
@legalfalcon we are currently in Canada and have received our eCoPR. Wanted to double check with you the followings:
1. eCoPR (and Medical) Valid to date is Oct 3rd. Does it matter whether we get our PR Card by this date or not? I believe eCoPR doesn't expire, right?
2. My spouse's eCoPR has incorrect Original Entry Date and my kid's Last entry date is off by a day. Do we really need to get them amended?
I am in the same boat, my wife's place of birth is missing the last letter. I saw legal falcon's reply, looks like it is not necessary to correct small mistakes but I am nervous since its such an important document and got it after so many years of waiting. What do you plan on doing? I don't want to send a correction request and (maybe) delay my PR card but then again it would be good to get it corrected.... confused
I too got an expiry date on my ecopr, looks like it is ok for it to expire and simply wait for PR card!

Julia@1987S

Dec 27, 2020
AOR- February 24, 2021
Medical Passed- March 5, 2021
Credential Mail- July 15, 2021
Declaration - July 17, 2021
ECOPR- Still Waiting - 34 days now
Photo and Address Approved - Waiting
Card Received in the mail today - Waiting
VO - VLU

After sent Photo and Address confirmation we had received first email twice. Haven't reply, however we raised a webform to explain and ask how to proceed but no feedback yet. Is anyone waiting for COPR more than 1 month?
Yes, I'm waiting for 33 days.

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Hi everyone!
I do not know what IRCC is doing, here is the last update on the application approved on June 2, 2021.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Please be advised that a portal account has been created for you using the email ca%^#$^1@hotmail.com

If you did not receive the auto-generated email containing a temporary password, check your spam or junk mailbox using the keyword “PR CONFIRMATION PORTAL” to search for the email.

If you were able to access your PRC portal with temporary password, but have since forgotten your password, click “Forgot your Password” button to obtain a new password. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you still cannot find the auto-generated email, please provide a new email address so that we may create another Portal case to activate a new temporary password for you to sign in. If you do not have a new email address, we will just land you outside the portal.

Thanks,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I have sent a new email to them but not portal has been created yet and the agent told me that my application was transferred from OSC to CALGARY VO. I am currently living in Vancouver.

I have two questions, please.

1 Anyone here in the forum have a Calgary office email address?

2 When you receive the second email or credentials your user name is your email or diferent?

deeprcd

Aug 27, 2020
Hi, I have submitted my declaration on the portal on the 1st of August and both me and my wife are inland CEC applicant but we haven't received our eCOPR yet on the portal. The status shows as In Review with IRCC. Is there anything we can do? It's more than 3 weeks now. Kind of getting worried...

Also, having the files updated on the portal hopefully means the application is approved?

My credential email came from VLU

Reactions: nylider

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi, I have submitted my declaration on the portal on the 1st of August and both me and my wife are inland CEC applicant but we haven't received our eCOPR yet on the portal. The status shows as In Review with IRCC. Is there anything we can do? It's more than 3 weeks now. Kind of getting worried...

Also, having the files updated on the portal hopefully means the application is approved?

i am waiting for eCOPR for 64 days now :(

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019

@deeprcd There is literally no timeline... I am waiting since 14th July and many people are waiting even before me.

If you are invited to use portal, your file is approved but not finalized.

• Sad
Reactions: knltwy and deeprcd

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021

waiting since july 18 with 2 dependants all inland.

Julia@1987S

Dec 27, 2020

I'm waiting for 33 days and I called IRCC 2 times. Their agents told me that you have to wait!

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021

Waiting from 66 days for ecopr

• Sad
Reactions: gopalk

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
hahah the problem is we have already been waiting for at least 30 days. The reason we are calling them to ask WHY we are waiting that long :) they are really funny!!
True …I called them thrice …even agents have no clue ..why taking too long!!! They r saying u just need to wait …