+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Khaz

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hello everyone. I uploaded the photo and address on 24th July on the portal (VLU OSC) and still waiting for eCOPR. Does anyone else in a similar situation?

Reactions: Julia@1987S

Khaz

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
I have been waiting since June 3rd after uploading photo and declaration my presence in Canada. Finally after 74 days, I received CoPR today. Thanks everyone for your help and encouragement. It is a painful process for sure. Hope those who are still waiting get yours soon.
Congrats! Do you know why did it take so long for you to get ecopr?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Operation Support Centre Ottawa. When you got your first email and from which office?
Hello everyone. I uploaded the photo and address on 24th July on the portal (VLU OSC) and still waiting for eCOPR. Does anyone else in a similar situation?
@Jaimin123 and @Khaz I have been waiting since 14th July. Check my signature. There are people who are waiting even before me.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Yes I saw yours, and congratulations! Do you know what’s the reason for the hold-up? Have you ever contacted them before getting your eCOPR? If yes, do you know what was the issue?
@Khaz there is no issue. They have told me to wait. Everytime I call they say it's approved and it's just a matter of time.

Reactions: Khaz

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Oh, I dont get it why it’s taking so long :( Have you contacted them by any chance?
I called them, they dont have any standardized process, some people get their copr even their address hadnt been approved, Some people get their PR Cards even they hadnt got copr. Some people wait for 70 days for their copr. Some people get their copr with some minor issues. People even wait their second credential email for weeks. Their Portal system really sucks.

Khaz

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
I called them, they dont have any standardized process, some people get their copr even their address hadnt been approved, Some people get their PR Cards even they hadnt got copr. Some people wait for 70 days for their copr. Some people get their copr with some minor issues. People even wait their second credential email for weeks. Their Portal system really sucks.
Oh me too! I called twice and they said every case is different and I shouldn't do anything rather than waiting.