+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Hanisabet

Jul 30, 2021
@Hanisabet Do you remember what did you wrote before? I mean they do have your address. If you are not living on the same address, have you ever updated them?

Also was it in French or English.
@yasirhashmi15 I always lived in the same address, Always used the same address in French for all government incoming mail. I wrote it this way, please see and let me know i this is correct.

Address Line 1, Street#, Street Name: I put Building number and street name
Address Line 2 (Unit#): I put Apartment number
City: City Name
Province: Province
Postal Code: Postal code number

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
@yasirhashmi15 I always lived in the same address, Always used the same address in French for all government incoming mail. I wrote it this way, please see and let me know i this is correct.

Oh you got me worried now..

I entered everything in Address line 1, didn't even use Address line 2... Guess I will face same issue, ffsk.

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019

@Hanisabet I strongly thing it's not about the address but the photo. You can call them and may be talk with them how to write an address and explain this is how to wrote it before.

MexicanInNB

Feb 18, 2021
Hello all,

I am an Inland FSW PNP applicant, and I received my first email regarding the Virtual Landing Portal on July 27th, but have not heard back from IRCC.

From what I can understand, most of you received the second email between 7 and 10 days after receiving that first email.

Since I “landed” in Canada, with a Temporary Open Work Permit, I have stayed in the country without ever leaving. Will that make a difference? Has anyone also experienced a big delay with the second email?

I will appreciate any information that you can provide/share, @legalfalcon

Thank you,

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
Hello, Can someone help me please? My address was rejected though its correct and I always use it for all incoming mail. Is there a certain format I have to follow when typing my address on the portal? Can someone please share the correct way to typing the address?
Same here, I was expecting rejected photo but I don't understand why they rejected address..I submitted again and waiting

Elterago

Sep 18, 2020
You don't need to extend WP. Your status right now is "Implied" meaning you have applied for PR and waiting for the result. If the result is negative then you might have to consider extending the WP or leaving the country. But for now you're safe. You can continue to work, and enjoy your freedoms and rights in Canada. I had a similar situation when my Study permit was about to expire when the Work Permit application was in process. I waited for the WP result to come. But, if you still have doubts, I would suggest calling IRCC to have a peace of mind.
This is incorrect, there is no implied status while waiting for approval on PR. If waiting approval on a work permit, yes there is implied status, but not for PR. They need to apply for a work permit to maintain status.

Reactions: Sam_12

Neer.....

Aug 5, 2021
This is incorrect, there is no implied status while waiting for approval on PR. If waiting approval on a work permit, yes there is implied status, but not for PR. They need to apply for a work permit to maintain status.
Hie
I have applied for work permit extension on Friday night . And my work permit will expire tomorrow.
So i just need to ask that since i haven't alloted new SIN number yet , so can i keep working as before ? Or should i wait until decision regarding work extension comes?