+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

renu1234

Jul 13, 2021
Thank you @legalfalcon !! It would seem then that if ircc accepted the address provided that the photos were also accepted since the photos continue to have an “in review” status, while the address has a status of “accepted by IRCC”. Thank you again.
I don't think that's true as my address was accepted and a week later photo was rejected.

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Do we receive the invitation in gc keys or we just receive it in the email. Asking because my gc keys email is different and my agent has given his email in the imm0008. Please help
got the same email - 3 weeks ago.

I sent another one a week ago and still waiting for credentials to join the portal. Don't know how long its gonna take as my work permit is expiring in a month! :(

Ochenta8

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
So basically Everyone receive their PR Portal Email with Credentials one day or two after the first email and I have 3 weeks waiting for credentials. Any advices or help? I tried to email them couple of time with no luck.

DRS1234

Jun 22, 2015
got the same email - 3 weeks ago.

I sent another one a week ago and still waiting for credentials to join the portal. Don't know how long its gonna take as my work permit is expiring in a month! :(

Have you scrolled down to the bottom of the portal when you login, soon as your address is approved, they issue you a confirmation of permanent residence, that mean you are permanent residence from that point on.

Aditiarya

Jan 25, 2021
You can call them, ask for a callback instead of waiting on the line.

Please update us when you get your eCOPR, I am at the same VO
I tried every thing, Raised a webform- as per the webform VO officer have received all my documents.
Called the IRCC- They said all you can do I wait
Called local MP - they said IRCc is super busy, so at this point it’s just like a lucky draw system- no time is being followed!!
The wait without any answers and time line line is extremely frustrating

Reactions: Dchawla

evilskater

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Toronto
Category........
CEC
So basically Everyone receive their PR Portal Email with Credentials one day or two after the first email and I have 3 weeks waiting for credentials. Any advices or help? I tried to email them couple of time with no luck.
depends on which VO you are linked to... Etobicoke tends to be the slowest one. In my case, it took 1 week between the email with my information and the one with credentials back in January.
It has been 6 months since... and I am still waiting for my PR Card. haha

Viharpatel123

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
one month! wait wait...tried everything MP,Webform, Calling, email to office

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
@Ochenta8 just reply to that portal email in the Canadian working hours. Someone suggested this to me and I got my credentials with in 17 mins.

Reactions: Aaak Sharma

CharlyCY

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Burnaby, BC
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
13-02-2021
Finally received my PR Card!
Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - June 28, 2021
eCoPR - July 1, 2021
PR Card Approved - Aug 2, 2021
PR Card Received - Aug 6, 2021
Please find my signature for all the progress record.

Good luck to all you guys and thank you Canadavisa forum. Best wishes!

Hanisabet

Jul 30, 2021
Hello, Can someone help me please? My address was rejected though its correct and I always use it for all incoming mail. Is there a certain format I have to follow when typing my address on the portal? Can someone please share the correct way to typing the address?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello, Can someone help me please? My address was rejected though its correct and I always use it for all incoming mail. Is there a certain format I have to follow when typing my address on the portal? Can someone please share the correct way to typing the address?
@Hanisabet was your photo also rejected? I would say type your address in google map and use extact.

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Have you created your account anytime in past for PR portal ? Have you tried reset password on PR confirmation portal by using same email address that you used for PR application ?