+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

ss93

Jul 4, 2021
I uploaded my photo, declaration on the portal on June 21st, didn't get eCoPR yet.
Tried everything, calling them, sending a webform and emailing the portal team. Nothing has worked.

As each day passes, getting more frustrated :(

Reactions: Viharpatel123

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I uploaded my photo, declaration on the portal on June 21st, didn't get eCoPR yet.
Tried everything, calling them, sending a webform and emailing the portal team. Nothing has worked.

@ss93 I am waiting since July 14th. My visa office is Ottawa. What's yours?

LRE.2021

Jan 26, 2021
Hoping for response. Today, I rece
your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file.

Please sign in to the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal to view these updates:

However, when I signed in there is none, no link to download. Anybody can share please if this happened and what did you do? TYA

Reactions: Kerikeri

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
First portal email (Jul 22) answered after a few mins
Second portal email (Jul 22)
COPR (Jul 23) uploaded pics
Ghost update on gckey (Jul 26)
PR card approved (Aug 4) mailed out
PR card received (Aug 6)

Last edited:
Reactions: paontario and JaxT

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Day 21 waiting for eCoPR. I have received the latest GCMS note today, and my application is already approved. Some CoPR info is already filled in per the GCMS note (I even see my document # starts with T!), but they got my original and last entry date wrong.

Last edited:

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Final update! PR card received today Aug 06.

Here's my complete timeline for myself and my dependent

ITA - Nov 18, 2020
AOR- Jan 19, 2021
Upfront Medical passed: Feb 09, 2021
Biometrics: Feb 15, 2021
Background Check Completed and GU: May 21, 2021
1st PR Portal Email 1: May 24, 2021
2nd PR Portal Email with Credentials: May 27, 2021
Uploaded Photo and address: May 27, 2021
eCOPR: June 02, 2021
CIC application showed approved: June 02, 2021
PR card application linked: June 02, 2021
Sent webform to find out why photo and address are still in review: July 14, 2021
Address Approved on PR portal: July 15, 2021
Both photo's rejected: July 15, 2021
Photo's reuploaded: July 19, 2021
GU 1 on CIC on both applications: July 23, 2021
Both applications approved and cards mailed: Aug 02, 2021
PR cards received: Aug 06, 2021 (from CPC Sydney via regular Canada Post)

Note
1. Photo's are still in review for both on the PR portal
2. I did not receive an email when PR card application was approved and mailed. I just logged in to CIC and saw it had been approved.

This forum has been of great help and information over the last two and a half months. I want to encourage all those who are waiting not to worry, you will get your documents eventually, it can be frustrating waiting and wondering why nothing is moving but everything has to come to an end. I wish you all the best and a quick completion of your PR process.

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Got an email for the portal: July 31, 2021
eCOPR: August 6, 2021
Address approved in portal : August 6, 2021

Question and suggestion from you guys ( particularly sir @legalfalcon): All information in eCOPR is correct except for clerical error in the original entry date(it says Feb 2018 instead of Jan 2017). what should I do?

Will this clerical error in the original date of entry has an impact? for correction, I have to send papers again. I hate papers and have to wait for 6 months. This clerical error from IRRC.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hoping for response. Today, I rece
your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file.

Please sign in to the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal to view these updates:

However, when I signed in there is none, no link to download. Anybody can share please if this happened and what did you do? TYA
I don’t even received this email, however all my dependents received their ecopr, but fortunately I got my pr card today. You should try linking your pr card application and wait for it. IRCC does not bother with what they are doing, we can just hope for the good with kind of shit system.

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021

I uploaded on 18 June
No eCOPR yet
I called IRCC 2 times and raised webforms as well nothing worked yet …I don’t know why we guys didn’t receive our COPR otherwise others get their within 2-3 days..
I am thinking now whether we guys will receive or not ? when that day will come …..who knows
bcz here r some who submitted before June didn’t receive anything yet!!!
Is anybody here who receive COPR after 40/50 days…,,or after 2/3 months if yes please reply !!!!!
So much frustrated now!!!!

Reactions: Ron13

szzyp

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Day 21 waiting for eCoPR. I have received the latest GCMS note today, and my application is already approved. Some CoPR info is already filled in per the GCMS note (I even see my document # starts with T!), but they got my original and last entry date wrong.
After 21 days of wait, I finally received my eCoPR an hour ago!

Navjot24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2021
I uploaded on 18 June
No eCOPR yet
I called IRCC 2 times and raised webforms as well nothing worked yet …I don’t know why we guys didn’t receive our COPR otherwise others get their within 2-3 days..
I am thinking now whether we guys will receive or not ? when that day will come …..who knows
bcz here r some who submitted before June didn’t receive anything yet!!!
Is anybody here who receive COPR after 40/50 days…,,or after 2/3 months if yes please reply !!!!!
So much frustrated now!!!!
Same here I uploaded everything on 15 June but still no copr