+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

daxtou

Feb 10, 2021
Hi guys, I got 2 portal emails, what should I do?

I received first portal email on July 28, replied same day, and got log in credentials on same day,
Uploaded photo and address on July 28, same day.

July 30 I received another portal email asking me to reply and its the exactly same one with the first email I received on July 28 , what should I do?

CEC21

Jul 29, 2021
You need to call them very early when they begin, then only you get a chance to speak with agent. BTW, I am also in the same boat, I received my eCoPR on 29th June from Etobicoke VO and still waiting for PR card.
As per IRCC website, PR card timeline is 67 days after getting eCoPR so I guess they'll just ask to wait. I raised web form yesterday, if I receive anything, I will update here.
Thanks for the information. I will try calling them next week. My VO is also Etobicoke.

CEC21

Jul 29, 2021
Hey whats ur status on permanent resident application in gckey? I got coPR on July 19th but my status still shows submitted and not approved.
Also not yet able to link permanent resident card.
My status still shows submitted. I was able to link PR Card application after trying for 2 days. I just tried different combinations and one of them worked.

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020

I received first portal email on July 28, replied same day, and got log in credentials on same day,

July 30 I received another portal email asking me to reply and its the exactly same one with the first email I received on July 28 , what should I do?
ignore.. I got 3.

How long usually since getting eCOPR? Ive been waiting for just 4 days, im so anxious..

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I see many people photo and address gets approved with in a week and I have been waiting for more than 2 weeks now :(

My visa office is Edmonton.

Hanisabet

Jul 30, 2021
Hi Guys, I received the

Same happened to me with exact same dates.
st: 9589186, member: 986723"]
ignore.. I got 3.

How long usually since getting eCOPR? Ive been waiting for just 4 days, im so anxious..
[/QUOTE]