+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
Hello everyone

I received my first PR confirmation Portal on 23 and created my account by mistake, but then I emailed them back on that email and explained them that I have made my account by mistake, somehow the next day I was able to see my UCI number and file, even though they didn’t reply back to me. Yesterday I clicked on it and uploaded my information. Then very next day my declaration turned green and still the address and photo are still under review.

my question is would I still get the second email or they will use my current created account.

baloch2

Mar 5, 2021
Hello everyone

I received my first PR confirmation Portal on 23 and created my account by mistake, but then I emailed them back on that email and explained them that I have made my account by mistake, somehow the next day I was able to see my UCI number and file, even though they didn’t reply back to me. Yesterday I clicked on it and uploaded my information. Then very next day my declaration turned green and still the address and photo are still under review.

my question is would I still get the second email or they will use my current created account.
@legalfalcon

momenezes

Jun 24, 2021
Hi, I'm trying to link my PR Card application to my CIC account, but it seems like is a different application number. Where can I find this info, other than calling IRCC?

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
Hi I received credential July 1th I choose option A for my inland dependent but still nothing for my wife, got a updated for my copr today still nothing for her, is there anyone who's in same situation?

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Good afternoon guys
,Anyone whose photo has been approved? What were your sizes?

They ask for 50×70 mm photos which converted to pixel gives 188.97×264.56.

The photo I submitted was 189×265 (Which is sligtly different)
Any suggestions on which app I should use to get exactly what they are before I resubmit my photo?

Thanks in advance for your help
Passaport Photo Maker from google App store, it is free.

Reactions: Njesteeve

Twinkz

Nov 19, 2020
Hi, I'm trying to link my PR Card application to my CIC account, but it seems like is a different application number. Where can I find this info, other than calling IRCC?
Application number is different and starts with R, Instead of linking with Application Number, Try to link with UCI and other combinations.
Thats what worked for me

Reactions: td88

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hello everyone

I dont think they will send you 2nd email now. You should be good with your current submission.

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Once you link your PR card application with your CIC account then you will see a different file number starting with R.

StuCon

Aug 29, 2019
Hello Guys
I received my portal email and portal credentials today
I submitted my photo and address

but I made a minor mistake in city name Instead of GLOUCESTER I entered GLOUCESTOR

xxxx Pimlico Crescent, Gloucestor, ON, K1T 2A7

will there be any issue because of this, btw I have got couriers with the above address without any issues.