Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Folks assigned to "VLU" - How many days after submitting Photo, address and declaration are you still waiting for eCOPR.
I am waiting from July 7th. No update yet. is around 40 days the Norm ?

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
At this time IRCC is just being insensitive?? There are people waiting for over 12 months, 6 months

and they finished this application in a month or so :(:confused::rolleyes:

this might be very nerdy but,

It feels like the "BLIP" happened in the real life and all Vancouver applicants files from early 2021 seemed to have vanished from IRCC's platform :oops:

Sorry if you didn't get the reference. I suggest a marvel movie marathon to kill time while you wait for your pr

• Wow
Reactions: td88

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
this might be very nerdy but,

It feels like the "BLIP" happened in the real life and all Vancouver applicants files from early 2021 seemed to have vanished from IRCC's platform :oops:

Sorry if you didn't get the reference. I suggest a marvel movie marathon to kill time while you wait for your pr
I hope not looooooool. I've actually come across some applicants from early 2021 (January AOR get approved)

Also, i'm definetly gonna watch some marvel movie loool

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
I hope not looooooool. I've actually come across some applicants from early 2021 (January AOR get approved)

Also, i'm definetly gonna watch some marvel movie loool
i plan on watching the black widow tonight with a gallon of icecream and crying looking at my inbox.

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Finally received that golden email 10:05 am yesterday. Here is my timeline:

1st email: June 22nd
2nd email: June 24th. Submitted everything on the same day
ECOPR: June 28th
PR Card: still under review

I contacted IRCC numerous time during the wait. From my personal experience, contacting your MP and ask for their help is the most effective way. IRCC responded the MP's email and promised to process my case within 10 days, the email was on June 21st and I received the ECOPR on June 28th.

Now, my height is over 1 cm and my eye colour is showing Black instead of Brown on the eCOPR. Is it something that I need to get fixed? Your suggestion is appreciated.
can you please tell how to contact MP?? Thanks

Samsd

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Hi everyone,
First email 18 June
2nd email 20 June
Ecop. 28 July
office Virtual Landing Unit, OSC
I went today to change the Sin and they told me we don’t see your information yet, any one with same situation?

Reactions: Narhea and Dchawla

Njesteeve

Jul 26, 2021
Good afternoon guys
,Anyone whose photo has been approved? What were your sizes?

They ask for 50×70 mm photos which converted to pixel gives 188.97×264.56.

The photo I submitted was 189×265 (Which is sligtly different)
Any suggestions on which app I should use to get exactly what they are before I resubmit my photo?

Thanks in advance for your help

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Folks assigned to "VLU" - How many days after submitting Photo, address and declaration are you still waiting for eCOPR.
I am waiting from July 7th. No update yet. is around 40 days the Norm ?
Anything from a few days to 1 month. Mine took about a month.

Goodluck!

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
can you please tell how to contact MP?? Thanks
Contacting an MP won't help or change anything. Usually, your card gets sent in for production on the day your ecopr is approved and and uploaded. You will surely (soon) receive it. Hang on tight!

goose6694

Jul 14, 2021
Hi everyone,
First email 18 June
2nd email 20 June
Ecop. 28 July
office Virtual Landing Unit, OSC
I went today to change the Sin and they told me we don’t see your information yet, any one with same situation?
Where are you located? I live in Mississauga and no Service Canada accepted walk-in.