+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

apalanis

Jul 20, 2021
Got a request last July 14, no ghost update. @apalanis how did u connect ur pr card to ur cic account?
@cindy09i was not able to link for a long time until one of the agent helped me link it over a call. She gave me my application number also the city/ town is not case sensitive but the spacing matters.

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
Iv raised multiple web forms and sent multiple emails to the email which I got credentials from so I think they will look into it only when they want to. Some of us get stuck in the unlucky end of the boat I guess waiting infinitely.
Can we change job with eCorp or we need the PR card, for GTA I am hearing it is going to take 1-2 months min. these days. Have a job offer and need to make decision

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Can we change job with eCorp or we need the PR card, for GTA I am hearing it is going to take 1-2 months min. these days. Have a job offer and need to make decision
U dont need copr... Once u have updated your SIN number you are good...

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
ANYONE HERE WAITING FOR THE CREDENTIALS WITH DEPENDENTS OUTLAND? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WAITING?

Last edited:

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
I entered the wrong postal code & submitted. I contacted the IRCC over webform and email. I did not get any response. Do you think this will delay the process? I made a call, they said they have the right postal code in my profile though.

Fingers crossed you get you COPR with the correct info.
Contact the email address where you got the credentials from. Just answer to the email so it starts with RE: in subject. And tell them there is a mistake and give them correct info. Thats what Id do.

Zaluzhna

May 15, 2019
Yes true…did you get yours ? Or not yet ?
Nope... E-mailed them about 15 times now to the PR portal email, contacted my local MP, who spoke to them and told me they should fix it in the next few weeks (that was 2 weeks ago), spoke to a couple IRCC agents on the phone and even filled out a webform and still nothing. However today I got an update that my PR card is being mailed, so I guess yay?

chunjea93

Mar 19, 2021
Did anyone have their portal account 'accidentally' deleted by ircc?
I was waiting for ecopr for over 2weeks and i got an email from ircc yesterday saying my portal account was accidentally deleted. When i logged in my portal, everything was erased and i had to resubmit declaration, photo, address for the second time.
I am really lost for words. I cant believe i was so unlucky to have my account deleted.
Anyone know if this means im placed at the back of the line and i will have wait all over again for ecopr :(

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
ANYONE HERE WAITING FOR THE CREDENTIALS WITH DEPENDENTS OUTLAND? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WAITING?
Yes. waited for a month, sent 6 follow-up emails. Now waiting for the photo and address to be approved for 3 weeks! THE OUTLAND IS OVERSEES - NO INFO FOR HIM YET