App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi everybody, I got the email with login credentials to access the PR Confirmation Portal at the beginning of June and submitted everything right away. I got my eCoPR on June 17 but we are still waiting for my partner's eCoPR (today is July 23). I am the main applicant. I have called IRCC twice, sent a webform, and replied to the Portal email address complaining. We got a reply to our webform pretty much saying the issue was forward to the responsible office taking care of our process. Anyone on the same boat? Anyone who had the same situation and got the missing eCoPR? Any idea of what else I could do? Thank you so much for the help
I am in more weird situation. I am the principal applicant and I have three dependents. All my dependents got their ecoprs on 29 June whereas there is no download option in my account for ecopr. My gc key account shows details of my ecopr and my profile is also updated as approved. Tried every possible effort, but still waiting for ecopr although I was able to link my and my dependents PR card applications successfully. Now waiting for PR card as I m not very much hopeful of getting ecopr.

momenezes

Jun 24, 2021
I am in more weird situation. I am the principal applicant and I have three dependents. All my dependents got their ecoprs on 29 June whereas there is no download option in my account for ecopr. My gc key account shows details of my ecopr and my profile is also updated as approved. Tried every possible effort, but still waiting for ecopr although I was able to link my and my dependents PR card applications successfully. Now waiting for PR card as I m not very much hopeful of getting ecopr.
When I check my GC key account it shows they are still processing my application, nothing has changed. It is so frustrating. I am about to have a nervous breakdown.

qweqwe

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hi, I just got eCOPR and need to reply to the email. But I'm confused with the two options.
My family members (parents and brother) are living outside Canada and we don't have any dependents. Then do I choose option A..?

Vinnie_vini

Jan 29, 2021
Hi Guys, just uploaded my photo and address on portal. Does anyone have idea how much time it takes to get the eCOPR? Also, is it sent to the email or it would be available to download on the portal?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
When I check my GC key account it shows they are still processing my application, nothing has changed. It is so frustrating. I am about to have a nervous breakdown.
Unfortunately you cannot link your PR card application unless your GC key account shows approved, but you can try once linking your or card application and try same for your partner too. At least you can get some relief if PR card application is linked.

Miss.Patience

May 21, 2021
CEC Inland (with inland spouse and outland minor dependant), with consultant
* AOR - Oct 27, 2020, VO Ottawa
* Medical Passed - December 10, 2020
* Sent complaint via web form - July 14, 2021
* 1st portal email from VLU OSC - July 17, 2021 (I chose Option A)
* 2nd credentials email - July 18, 2021 (photos & address submitted same day for me and spouse)
* eCoPR - waiting.....
* current status - "In Review with IRCC"