+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

td88

Aug 8, 2019
Hi,

We applied our PR application on March 2020, and gave medicals twice.
Received First Portal Mail on - 27th June 2021
Second Mail for Me - 5th July and My Wife got on - 14th July
and Submitted details on portal same day, till now now update.

Is any from March 2020 CEC?

Thanks,
Gogia
Try sign in the pr portal and see if the third tab appears or not. Third Tab should be "Permanent residence Confirmation", after you upload your address and photo, they will issue the eCOPR at the very bottom of the third tab.
Hope this helps.

gogia.manish

Jul 23, 2021
Try sign in the pr portal and see if the third tab appears or not. Third Tab should be "Permanent residence Confirmation", after you upload your address and photo, they will issue the eCOPR at the very bottom of the third tab.
Hope this helps.
Third tab doesn’t appear yet..

• Sad
Reactions: td88

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Wt should i do already emailed my reply again on yesterday to get the credentials detail but they are not responding its more than a month now

Rama.M

Apr 12, 2021
Hi Friends, IRCC is asking me to submit certain docs to nearest VAC for COPR.

One of the document description is like below

"The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants"

Anyone please tell how to prepare this?
Does simply submit height & eye color along with name and UCI in pdf is enough or any IRCC format is there ? Thank you

Regards,
Rama

• Wow
Reactions: phanikiran.kara

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
My photos were rejected. Any idea how long it takes before they will be reviewed again?
Hey dap101, my photo was rejected too and it took about a week after I resubmitted my photo to see an update. On the PR portal it still says photo in review however in CIC I got a ghost update on the PR card application meaning they accepted it and they are processing it now. So I would assume a few days to a week and you should see something.

• Love
Reactions: phanikiran.kara

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Hey dap101, my photo was rejected too and it took about a week after I resubmitted my photo to see an update. On the PR portal it still says photo in review however in CIC I got a ghost update on the PR card application meaning they accepted it and they are processing it now. So I would assume a few days to a week and you should see something.
Yes, most likely 7-10 after GU in the CIC portal, the PR card application will be approved and mailed.

Reactions: GB94

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
~~~ small piece of INFO ~~~

After you have successfully applied for SIN and received it, you can call the CRA [ choose login issue for less wait time] and create a new account. Your old CRA account and new CRA account will be merged.

dap101

Jul 20, 2021
Great thank you!

momenezes

Jun 24, 2021
Hi everybody, I got the email with login credentials to access the PR Confirmation Portal at the beginning of June and submitted everything right away. I got my eCoPR on June 17 but we are still waiting for my partner's eCoPR (today is July 23). I am the main applicant. I have called IRCC twice, sent a webform, and replied to the Portal email address complaining. We got a reply to our webform pretty much saying the issue was forward to the responsible office taking care of our process. Anyone on the same boat? Anyone who had the same situation and got the missing eCoPR? Any idea of what else I could do? Thank you so much for the help

dreen23

Mar 11, 2021
I've recieved the 1st email 3 times in 3 days even though I provide the info requested and ive already received the portal credentials. I've also uploaded the pictures and confirm address as well. Not sure why i keep getting that email.