+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

arunCanVisa

Apr 28, 2021
Hey guys,I received my eCopr yesterday and my PR application in IRCC is also updated with the final decision. How would I track my PR card status. Do i need to link something?

Reactions: Dchawla

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey guys,I received my eCopr yesterday and my PR application in IRCC is also updated with the final decision. How would I track my PR card status. Do i need to link something?
Congrats. On the GCKey, after login when you see all your applications, click on Link applications. Then use your UCI and last name + City of birth (as-is from passport including spaces etc.) to link the PR card application. The day the PR card application says approved is the day the cards are shipped to you.

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Congratulations for your CoPR. You can link your PR card application to your GCKey account. Follow below link (enter city of birth exactly same as your passport including any space, comma, upper case/lower case):
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

This step is not mandatory, however it helps to get updates on your PR card. Also don't forget to visit ServiceCanada and update your SIN.

arunCanVisa

Apr 28, 2021
Congrats. On the GCKey, after login when you see all your applications, click on Link applications. Then use your UCI and last name + City of birth (as-is from passport including spaces etc.) to link the PR card application. The day the PR card application says approved is the day the cards are shipped to you.
Thank you!! I was able to link the PR application and it shows as submitted for me, Will wait for it to get approved. Also, once it gets approved do we get a tracking number to track the package, or is it just a general assumption of the timelines u have to wait to get the PR card.?

arunCanVisa

Apr 28, 2021
Congratulations for your CoPR. You can link your PR card application to your GCKey account. Follow below link (enter city of birth exactly same as your passport including any space, comma, upper case/lower case):
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

This step is not mandatory, however it helps to get updates on your PR card. Also don't forget to visit ServiceCanada and update your SIN.
Thanks very much for the info!!. This helped me to link the application easily.

Reactions: paontario

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Thank you!! I was able to link the PR application and it shows as submitted for me, Will wait for it to get approved. Also, once it gets approved do we get a tracking number to track the package, or is it just a general assumption of the timelines u have to wait to get the PR card.?
I am not sure if we get any tracking number.. it usually gets delivered by CanadaPost. I am also waiting for my PR card application to get approved.

Reactions: arunCanVisa

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
No tracking number for sure. You just have to stare at the mailbox for the white envelope which should show up in 2 - 10 calendar days depending on where you live. I guess its shipped from Sydney, NS. I can confirm after I get mine.

• Love
Reactions: td88

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
any news for OUTLAND DEPENDANTS? are the applications still on hold for no reason? Or they issue ecorp for dependants? PLS anyone!

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
any news for OUTLAND DEPENDANTS? are the applications still on hold for no reason? Or they issue ecorp for dependants? PLS anyone!
Of course there will not be eCOPR, just a normal COPR. It will be signed by an officer at the border when they land. I guess it will be based on countries. I am seeing US applicants getting passport requests (PPRs). As and when restrictions start to ease, you should see more and more PPRs sent out. My guess is somewhere between now and 7th Sept 2021 (when all nationals will be allowed to set foot inside Canada).

arunCanVisa

Apr 28, 2021
No tracking number for sure. You just have to stare at the mailbox for the white envelope which should show up in 2 - 10 calendar days depending on where you live. I guess its shipped from Sydney, NS. I can confirm after I get mine.
My visa office was in Ottawa. So I don't know if it would be shipped from this location. I gave my friend's address and so I wanted some timeline to let him know when he can expect it. But that's fine, as you said the only option is to just visit your mailbox every day. Thanks for all the inputs guys.

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
My visa office was in Ottawa. So I don't know if it would be shipped from this location. I gave my friend's address and so I wanted some timeline to let him know when he can expect it. But that's fine, as you said the only option is to just visit your mailbox every day. Thanks for all the inputs guys.
If your profile says "Your card as been mailed" then should receive within 6 business days.

gogia.manish

Jul 23, 2021
Hi,

We applied our PR application on March 2020, and gave medicals twice.
Received First Portal Mail on - 27th June 2021
Second Mail for Me - 5th July and My Wife got on - 14th July
and Submitted details on portal same day, till now now update.

Is any from March 2020 CEC?

Thanks,
Gogia