+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Prateek Arora

Jul 22, 2021
Definitely send an email back, because when I received my ecopr instead of putting 2021 officer put 2020 so I sent the email that there is a mistake on it and luckily after two hours I received another email with ECOPR in PDF format with the corrected date and also officer put his or her initials on it too
Hi on which email id we need to report this issue , My eCopr also missing officer signature.

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020

charan156

Jul 22, 2021
Hi i want to link my pr application but I don’t have access. When i tried to find application it does not show any file. Can anybody help me . I got email from ircc that my photos and address approved & PR card will mailed.
Hi,
You don't have to worry about linking your PR card application as you already got an email saying that it has been mailed. You must be receiving the card within a week.

Ketanpatel72

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Can anyone tell me why I am not able to link my Pr card application in my GC key account? I tried lots of times but it shows application not found.

Ketanpatel72

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
Update
AOR: 11 Feb. 2021
e-COPR: 06 July (VLU -OSC)
PR Card: Delivered on 22 July (CPC, Sidney)

No email prior notification; photo and address still "in review" on PR Portal
I got my ecopr on 10 July and waiting for pr card. No updates after and not able to link pr card application to gc key account. Did you link it?

Sania_19940707

Jun 23, 2021
I got my ecopr on 10 July and waiting for pr card. No updates after and not able to link pr card application to gc key account. Did you link it?
In you Gckey does your PR application shows approved? I got my copr from portal but in Gckey it still shows as submitted. and unable to link PR card.
I got my eCoPR on 19th July, 2021

Ahmed H

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Urgent help please!
I have FSW- inland application with an inland dependent (spouse). My wife has a valid visa and permit, and she went for a vacation back home for 8 weeks. I am here in Canada, my question is:
- What will happen if I got the portal confirmation email to declare the required info for me (inland) and my spouse (currently overseas)? I know they give only 7 days to respond back to the portal email; however, can I book my wife a flight to be present within a week and we can go ahead to submit it? Or she can inform IRCC once she got back at her ease?? I am just afraid of our application getting on hold and take further long time again… Also, anyone experienced what happed after 7 days passing after the due response in case my wife got back after the 7 th day passed. Please help me if you have any tips to decide accordingly. Much appreciated!

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
I was unable to link the pr card application to my cic gc key account - I simply gave up after trying many times. So, don't worry about it. Your card will be delivered to your mailbox regardless.

Reactions: phanikiran.kara