+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Guys, I need your help.

I received PR confirmation portal on July 21 and was asked to reply some information. However, I am currently outside Canada and may not be able to return in next 6 months even if I have valid work permit.

1) Should I just reply them that I am outside Canada? But I am afraid this will transfer me as outland applicant and might take very long for COPR.
Or 2) Should I reply them that I am in Canada, and the PR card will be sent to my partner's home address. And my partner will mail me the card after.

Any suggestion?
Declare your current status that you are outside Canada. Even if you will become outland applicant that might take few months to get PPR it still fine. Do not give wrong information as authorities can check and may decline your application altogether.

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
A very stupid question regarding photo. I have the digital photos that I submitted within the PR case - 4 month old. Will they fit the portal requirements?

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I do sent it 2 days back but no response yet. Will do 1 more today again . Will let you know if I get it.
BTW, just to let you know if you missed. Today I got the original email from my rep and promptly replied to IRCC. In a couple of hours I got my creds. I don't know was that the thing or not, but it is what it is. Good luck, man.

LazyTitan21

May 20, 2021
BTW, just to let you know if you missed. Today I got the original email from my rep and promptly replied to IRCC. In a couple of hours I got my creds. I don't know was that the thing or not, but it is what it is. Good luck, man.
what is your email subject?
do you remove quoted emails from your representative?

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
First email June 26th
Have been raising Webforms
Ordered gmcs notes
Same generic reply from everywhere
“Prioritizing people who are exempt from travel restrictions”
Same bullshit
IRCC has literally made this experience terrible.
I mean one can do whatever they can but they’ll take their sweet time, not knowing what psychological warfare an individual must be going through, this is a very stressful process in its own but fuck.

ankita0333

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
First email June 26th
Have been raising Webforms
Ordered gmcs notes
Same generic reply from everywhere
“Prioritizing people who are exempt from travel restrictions”
Same bullshit
IRCC has literally made this experience terrible.
I mean one can do whatever they can but they’ll take their sweet time, not knowing what psychological warfare an individual must be going through, this is a very stressful process in its own but fuck.
I called today ! They just said to wait

Reactions: gopalk and Dchawla