+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

kish2020

Jun 28, 2020
Hi All!
I have a representative, so they forwarded to me the pdf file only but not the whole email. So I sent my PR confirmation portal response by composing a new email instead of reply. Please share if anyone was in the same boat, how long have you been waiting for portal credentials. TIA.
I'm also in same situation. I too did the same .waiting for second portal mail from last 1 week.

Reactions: alex_under

udyant

Jan 20, 2021
Hi All, Wanted to understand that if the PR portal access email is coming from the Virtual Landing Unit or if the email is coming from a Virtual office ex VO Etobicoke; Does this makes any impact to the time lines of ecopr, In my case email has come from VLU.

patrick013

Jul 22, 2021
Guys, I need your help.

I received PR confirmation portal on July 21 and was asked to reply some information. However, I am currently outside Canada and may not be able to return in next 6 months even if I have valid work permit.

1) Should I just reply them that I am outside Canada? But I am afraid this will transfer me as outland applicant and might take very long for COPR.
Or 2) Should I reply them that I am in Canada, and the PR card will be sent to my partner's home address. And my partner will mail me the card after.

Any suggestion?

jamesjack

Jul 22, 2021
USA
Category........
Other
Guys anyone know how much time it takes to get CoPR after final approval.

AOR MAY 6
BIL AND MED 28 JUNE
ELIGIBILITY PASSED 1 AUGUST AND RPRF
RPRF PAID ON 3 AUGUST
BIO EXEMPTED OCT 13
BIO REFUND NOV 13
FILE APPROVED 28 NOV FROM VO OTTAWA
Now have been told to wait for CoPR email from local VO.
Since I am in TORONTO, it should be omegle Etobicko.

Any idea when should i expect CoPR??
Use ArriveCAN to provide mandatory travel information required for entry into Canada. Make sure you’re using the newest version of ArriveCAN. If you previously submitted your information using an older version of ArriveCan, you must download the latest version and resubmit your information. You must have: your valid passport and/or travel documents your passport must be a regular, private citizen passport you can’t immigrate to Canada with a diplomatic, government service or public affairs passport your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and your permanent resident visa (if we gave you one) proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi, when did you received your email portal before your eCopr?
I received first email on 5th June, replied same day, got credentials on 7th June, gave address and photo on same day. Kept checking PR confirmation portal everyday, finally left it alone for couple of days and received email from portal on 29th June that eCoPR is generated. then I logged into PR confirmation portal and was able to download eCoPR document.
I hope I answered your question.

jaspreet1512

Apr 13, 2020
PR Portal Credentials : July 06
Replied : July 07
Ecopr : July 09

Address is approved but photo is still under review.

Called IRCC and they said "ignore the timelines posted on the website and wait."

VO: Etobicoke

No clue who to address

Last edited:
Reactions: 13Dhillon

Regina Phalange

Jul 1, 2021
I received first email on 5th June, replied same day, got credentials on 7th June, gave address and photo on same day. Kept checking PR confirmation portal everyday, finally left it alone for couple of days and received email from portal on 29th June that eCoPR is generated. then I logged into PR confirmation portal and was able to download eCoPR document.
I hope I answered your question.
This happened to me too. The moment I stopped logging in to check is when I got my ecopr and accepted for my pr card lol

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hi All!
I have a representative, so they forwarded to me the pdf file only but not the whole email. So I sent my PR confirmation portal response by composing a new email instead of reply. Please share if anyone was in the same boat, how long have you been waiting for portal credentials. TIA.
After all I got the original email from my representative and replied on it. I don't know how much harmful it is to send several replies, but I did it. If someone has done something similar, please, share your experience. TIA.

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
After all I got the original email from my representative and replied on it. I don't know how much harmful it is to send several replies, but I did it. If someone has done something similar, please, share your experience. TIA.
I am also waiting for my login credentials email from 16th june. Replied several time still no response