+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

julian1980

Star Member
Jun 17, 2020
Hello everyone I applied online on permanent portal on 30 of June under Atlantic pilot program but in my application just show submit,how long it will take to get Aor

Emilyaaa

Jun 16, 2021
This is how I sent my webform,

I have submitted my declaration in the Permanent Residency confirmation portal on May 30th, the same day when I got the credentials. Since it has been more than 22 days, I haven’t received any update. I am worried if my documents were submitted in the portal correctly or if there are any technical difficulties in accessing my details through portal login which is causing the delay in getting the COPR.

Hence I am sending all the relevant details and confirming that I am currently staying in Canada.

UCI: XXXX
Application Number: YYY
Family Name: AAAA
Given Name: BBBB
DOB: CCCC
In-Canada Declaration: Inside Canada
Mailing Address: ABCDEF

Could you please verify the above details and issue eCOPR.

Regards
Thank you!!! I sent a similar email to the PORTAL this MONDAY and FINALLY received my eCOPR today!!~~

Have been waiting for 56 DAYS!! after submitting the In-Canada declaration, address and photo on the portal!~

1st email: May 18th
2nd email(credentials): May 19, upload all the info on the same day
Duplicate 1st email: June 21st
ECOPR: July 14th
PR card: waiting

So I think sending an email to the portal is really WORKS!!

LuigiDomenico

Jul 21, 2020
Hello everyone. I was wondering if I can start working for an employer with only the eCOPR and my new SIN? or do I have to wait for the physical card?

thank you

kenny204

Apr 24, 2021
AOR 9 April 2021
Received 1st email: 12/july/2021 replied same day
Received 2nd email: 13/july/2021 (received log in credentials). Replied same day.
Now waiting for E-COPR.
I had applied for BOWP last week, can any one let me know, will i be able to get my money back if i withdraw my application?
Thanks

bababa

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
I already received my pr card last week but my portal still shows in review. Will it be like that forever?

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
Thank you!!! I sent a similar email to the PORTAL this MONDAY and FINALLY received my eCOPR today!!~~

Have been waiting for 56 DAYS!! after submitting the In-Canada declaration, address and photo on the portal!~

Congratulations, what did u put as subject line. I am waiting since may 24th I am thinking to send them email. Can you pls guide?

Reactions: mapple007

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
Do you have any other application other than PR app still in progress? Are you on implied status?
Did you try contacting IRCC about the PR confirmation portal delay?
No i have not, should i email them ? What should the email look like, can anyone guide who already followup? No i dont have any other application in process.

Anchal G

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa

Congrats!!
Where and what email did you send on Monday?

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
@SUMR You oracle, you! After going through all 5 stages of grief and reaching a state of zen only second to Tibetan monks, I’ve finally got my COPR!

ITA: 14 October 2020
AOR: 6 November 2020
1st portal e-mail: 19 May 2021
Credentials received: 20 May 2021
In-Canada declaration, photo, and address submitted: 20 May 2021
COPR received: 13 July 2021
PR card arrival: couldn’t give a flying f*&k!
VO: Your one and only Very Lazy Unit, OSC

To those who're still waiting and filled to the brim with anxiety and frustration, I won't tell you to be patient because it's not fair, and, quite frankly and in the most gentle way possible, f*#k IRCC and their inefficient and illogical clusterf&#k. Sorry, Canada! We deserve to rage! Throw your fists up in the air and rage- peacefully and mainly to yourself (we’re in Canada here and you don’t want to lose any more friends with your incessant ruminating)- but rage all the same!

Thank you all for all the information, emotional support, and a fair bit of communal anxiety as the cherry on top that everyone's chimed in on this thread! I know a few of us have descended into pretty dark places during this whole ordeal. Just know that there’s always light at the end of life’s long tunnels. I wish everyone still waiting and those who've waited and are now in need of therapy for PTSD an all encompassing good luck! To those who can’t help but ask, “what next?”, I’ll take my own advise here. Signing off to do precisely the following:

PEACE and may IRCC make COPRs rain on all of us still waiting since May!
I come here daily, hoping to find just this - and finally, HERE IT IS!!! Congratulations @mapple007 !!! You're an embodiment of patience and inner strength. Your wait was graceful, and was such an encouragement for others! Hope you didn't forget to take a look in the mirror as you did vow to when the moment finally came :)

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
I come here daily, hoping to find just this - and finally, HERE IT IS!!! Congratulations @mapple007 !!! You're an embodiment of patience and inner strength. Your wait was graceful, and was such an encouragement for others! Hope you didn't forget to take a look in the mirror as you did vow to when the moment finally came :)
I think he wouldnt be able to see your post lol, i havent seen him coming back to check this forum. I come here time to time to encourage some ppl here. But probably in few days or a week I will disappear. Its sad at the same time to see how some of us struggled here and moved on our life after copr. Those hardship moments that we went through together LOL. Anyways Happy for them at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: mapple007 and AyZed

MJesan

May 28, 2021
Waiting for copr since June 3rd. Submitted web form on July 4th and got a reply today with no real update...just a common copy paste response giving covid and reduced staff as the reason for delay. Looking at a few people getting their copr in this forum, my hopes are rising...let's not give up after waiting this long!

sheiquiroga

Star Member
Mar 25, 2017
Waiting for copr since June 3rd. Submitted web form on July 4th and got a reply today with no real update...just a common copy paste response giving covid and reduced staff as the reason for delay. Looking at a few people getting their copr in this forum, my hopes are rising...let's not give up after waiting this long!
I tried to email my MP just now asking for help. I hope they can help move my application to get COPR.

Reactions: Stefanija89.