+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Sania_19940707

Jun 23, 2021
Hello,

I received:
1st portal email: 8 July, 2021
2nd email: 10 July, 2021
Submitted photo and address same day. Now waiting to hear back from.
which Visa office you got the 1st portal email? I got from Etobicoke. It would be written on the subject line of the 1st portal email.

ezhil_10

Mar 31, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
@SUMR You oracle, you! After going through all 5 stages of grief and reaching a state of zen only second to Tibetan monks, I’ve finally got my COPR!

ITA: 14 October 2020
AOR: 6 November 2020
1st portal e-mail: 19 May 2021
Credentials received: 20 May 2021
In-Canada declaration, photo, and address submitted: 20 May 2021
COPR received: 13 July 2021
PR card arrival: couldn’t give a flying f*&k!
VO: Your one and only Very Lazy Unit, OSC

To those who're still waiting and filled to the brim with anxiety and frustration, I won't tell you to be patient because it's not fair, and, quite frankly and in the most gentle way possible, f*#k IRCC and their inefficient and illogical clusterf&#k. Sorry, Canada! We deserve to rage! Throw your fists up in the air and rage- peacefully and mainly to yourself (we’re in Canada here and you don’t want to lose any more friends with your incessant ruminating)- but rage all the same!

Thank you all for all the information, emotional support, and a fair bit of communal anxiety as the cherry on top that everyone's chimed in on this thread! I know a few of us have descended into pretty dark places during this whole ordeal. Just know that there’s always light at the end of life’s long tunnels. I wish everyone still waiting and those who've waited and are now in need of therapy for PTSD an all encompassing good luck! To those who can’t help but ask, “what next?”, I’ll take my own advise here. Signing off to do precisely the following:

PEACE and may IRCC make COPRs rain on all of us still waiting since May!
Somone told yesterday that you will get it today.. so there you go. .. congratulations.

• Haha
Reactions: mapple007

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
From the way I see, they rotate location to location Etobicoke unit then >
For me it says this:
Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
you are unlucky lol, this one is gonna take a long ride like most of us in May. Took us at least 45 days of wait.

Reactions: mapple007

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Not trying to pin you down with bad luck,
Just want to let you know about expectations so that you don’t check and let the anxiousness consume your mental state. Just wanted to give you a timeline and not wonder like us without a timeline

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Just want to let you know about expectations so that you don’t check and let the anxiousness consume your mental state. Just wanted to give you a timeline and not wonder like us without a timeline
I too have virtual landings, OS centralized network. Lets hope for the best!

renu1234

Jul 13, 2021
No worries. I am hoping for the best, rest will just have to wait no matter how long it takes. This whole process is crawling right now. :(

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hello, guys please help!!

So I submitted my declaration, address and photo in the PR Confirmation Portal on July 6th. I haven't received my eCOPR yet.
And also, I have another visitor visa extension application still in progress. I'm inside Canada on implied status. The IRCC agent that I called today told me that they need to finalize my visitor record ext application first before giving me the eCOPR!! Is that right?
We are eligible to receive COPR even on implied status, right?

Please help guys! Thanks.
Hi @Arry2019 the same IRCC agent told me once, if I have any existing visa application in addition to my Express Entry, that application will be refused as Express Entry supersedes this. So if this still holds true, then sit back on the couch and stay relaxed. You will get the COPR and mostly the visitor visa may be get refused.