+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Sania_19940707

Jun 23, 2021
@SUMR You oracle, you! After going through all 5 stages of grief and reaching a state of zen only second to Tibetan monks, I’ve finally got my COPR!

ITA: 14 October 2020
AOR: 6 November 2020
1st portal e-mail: 19 May 2021
Credentials received: 20 May 2021
In-Canada declaration, photo, and address submitted: 20 May 2021
COPR received: 13 July 2021
PR card arrival: couldn’t give a flying f*&k!
VO: Your one and only Very Lazy Unit, OSC

To those who're still waiting and filled to the brim with anxiety and frustration, I won't tell you to be patient because it's not fair, and, quite frankly and in the most gentle way possible, f*#k IRCC and their inefficient and illogical clusterf&#k. Sorry, Canada! We deserve to rage! Throw your fists up in the air and rage- peacefully and mainly to yourself (we’re in Canada here and you don’t want to lose any more friends with your incessant ruminating)- but rage all the same!

Thank you all for all the information, emotional support, and a fair bit of communal anxiety as the cherry on top that everyone's chimed in on this thread! I know a few of us have descended into pretty dark places during this whole ordeal. Just know that there’s always light at the end of life’s long tunnels. I wish everyone still waiting and those who've waited and are now in need of therapy for PTSD an all encompassing good luck! To those who can’t help but ask, “what next?”, I’ll take my own advise here. Signing off to do precisely the following:

PEACE and may IRCC make COPRs rain on all of us still waiting since May!
Haha PR card : couldn't give a flying f** Lmao.

I wanted to ask you did you email them during this period or raised a web form?
Please let us know. It would help us.

Thanks

Reactions: mapple007

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Believe me, I prayed for all you guys this morning including me... and the magic worked

I literally wanted to see happiness on your face now (LOL).. post your picture Dude :) , tell me where you are and I will fly there for a party LOL....

and Yes, finally the magic happened for me as well and my wait is almost going to end without getting the COPR. I got an email today saying my application is accepted and closed by IRCC and thus my PR cards is mailed. Hopefully I would be the first Person in the history to get PR cards without having the COPR (the correct COPR)
@SUMR . Interesting. Why is that? Could you please explain? COPR is very important and they ask for it during Citizenship as well as old age benefits (even if you are a citizen). Why didnt you get your COPR?

PM_

Jul 13, 2021
Email the details they asked from you to the same email. Dont worry, you created accidentally... there are people who created purposefully to test what happens and they got their COPR's.
In any which case, you will get your COPR. so be relax.
Oh so just like normally we reply to an email and just add the details.?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
@SUMR You oracle, you! After going through all 5 stages of grief and reaching a state of zen only second to Tibetan monks, I’ve finally got my COPR!

To those who're still waiting and filled to the brim with anxiety and frustration, I won't tell you to be patient because it's not fair, and, quite frankly and in the most gentle way possible, f*#k IRCC and their inefficient and illogical clusterf&#k. Sorry, Canada! We deserve to rage! Throw your fists up in the air and rage- peacefully and mainly to yourself (we’re in Canada here and you don’t want to lose any more friends with your incessant ruminating)- but rage all the same!

Thank you all for all the information, emotional support, and a fair bit of communal anxiety as the cherry on top that everyone's chimed in on this thread! I know a few of us have descended into pretty dark places during this whole ordeal. Just know that there’s always light at the end of life’s long tunnels. I wish everyone still waiting and those who've waited and are now in need of therapy for PTSD an all encompassing good luck! To those who can’t help but ask, “what next?”, I’ll take my own advise here. Signing off to do precisely the following:

Congratulations

• Love

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
@SUMR . Interesting. Why is that? Could you please explain? COPR is very important and they ask for it during Citizenship as well as old age benefits (even if you are a citizen). Why didnt you get your COPR?
I got COPR after almost a month waiting and it is an empty PDF. I raised the complaint with IRCC immediately and they are still working on it to give my correct COPR for the past 15 days and still they couldn't get the correct COPR document for me and my dependents. I called them yesterday also and told them. They assured that they are going to fix it this week. But not sure if that happens.

Meanwhile, my cards were printed and shipped already. So even after I get my PR Cards, my hunt of COPR will going to continue with IRCC, as you mentioned it is the most important document for my rest of life in Canada.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Oh so just like normally we reply to an email and just add the details.?
When you first receive the email. It talks about exciting stuff like Photos (un-necessarily). I dont blame you for the mistake you did.

All you need to do is reply to that email with these details.
Name:
 UCI:
 Email (as set out in this message):
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time entered Canada:
 Location(Port of Entry):

Once they get this text only reply, they will send another email with subject : New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal | Nouvelles informations d'identification pour le portail de confirmation de RP. This new 2nd portal email contains username and password created by IRCC. The portal clearly says Do not create your account yourself. In your case, you created your own stuff ie, you responded incorrectly to the first email. Now, Nothing to worry !. Just reply to them on your first email. They will do the rest for you. Njoyy...

PM_

Jul 13, 2021
Email the details they asked from you to the same email. Dont worry, you created accidentally... there are people who created purposefully to test what happens and they got their COPR's.
Got it thank you so much!

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
I got COPR after almost a month waiting and it is an empty PDF. I raised the complaint with IRCC immediately and they are still working on it to give my correct COPR for the past 15 days and still they couldn't get the correct COPR document for me and my dependents. I called them yesterday also and told them. They assured that they are going to fix it this week. But not sure if that happens.

Meanwhile, my cards were printed and shipped already. So even after I get my PR Cards, my hunt of COPR will going to continue with IRCC, as you mentioned it is the most important document for my rest of life in Canada.
Got it. Good luck with that. Stuff does not work going the right way with IRCC, yours is underground digging work. But eventually you can just walk-in to IRCC office and talk to someone. Congrats for PR card dispatch.

PM_

Jul 13, 2021
When you first receive the email. It talks about exciting stuff like Photos (un-necessarily). I dont blame you for the mistake you did.

Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

Once they get this text only reply, they will send another email with subject : New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal | Nouvelles informations d'identification pour le portail de confirmation de RP. This new 2nd portal email contains username and password created by IRCC. The portal clearly says Do not create your account yourself. In your case, you created your own stuff ie, you responded incorrectly to the first email. Now, Nothing to worry !. Just reply to them on your first email. They will do the rest for you. Njoyy...
Thank you so much!

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

mukomana

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021

Man so happy for you, you are the reason why I was still following this forum to see this day happen for you , welcome to another wait for the PR card

• Love

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
It will!
Haha PR card : couldn't give a flying f** Lmao.

I wanted to ask you did you email them during this period or raised a web form?
Please let us know. It would help us.

Thanks
Don’t bother, calling, emailing,
Or webform. Nothing helps. We all tried it, it helps relieving your stress and anxiety short term. But it won’t help. Because the only response you will get is: looking good, you are on right direction, case by case, lastly please wait patiently.

skat2111

Jun 20, 2021
Anyone here who got copr, i wanted to ask something regarding update.

In confirmation portal, i had submitted in-canada declaration, photo and address. All three were in review before. Now in-canada declaration says submitted while other two are still in review. Also yesterday, i could see some changes in portal.
They have mentioned that when in-canada declaration is approved Ecopr will be uploaded while when photo and address is approved pr card will be mailed. This information was not there before.

Did anyone notice the same update w.r.t incanada declaration before receiving ecopr and how long after that did you receive ecopr?

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
It will!

Don’t bother, calling, emailing,
Or webform. Nothing helps. We all tried it, it helps relieving your stress and anxiety short term. But it won’t help. Because the only response you will get is: looking good, you are on right direction, case by case, lastly please wait patiently.
I agree with this point...I have raised 2 webforms, 10+ emails , IRCC calls, reached out to local MP to help check status...end of day, it is just that you need to be part of LOTTO-DAY

Alberta2018

Dec 8, 2020

Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

What if I already have the account created before myself ( haven't got credential email from them), and I declared in-Canada submitted address photo ? Any difference?

Reactions: sokaina