Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Hello Folks. Congratulations to all who have received their PR cards. All the best to others and wishing them that their cases are brought to a closure at the earliest.

How many days does it take from submitting Photo/Address in the PR confirmation portal to receiving eCOPR and Card processing? it has been 2-3 days now. i see many folks posted that they received eCOPR next day of submitting details in the Portal. ?

AOR: Oct 15th 2020
All stages passed: July 3rd 2021
Welcome email : July7th 2021
Portal Login Credentials: July 7th 2021
Submitted Photo/Address: July 7th 2021

tkcanada

Feb 12, 2020
That is the information you need to provide. The PDF more or less says exactly the same thing. At this stage technically your application has been approved. The other approvals are formalities based on declaration of Canadian residence, your residential address and correct passport photo.
Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: Kevin2020

Gopi2021

Jun 28, 2021
Hello Folks. Congratulations to all who have received their PR cards. All the best to others and wishing them that their cases are brought to a closure at the earliest.

How many days does it take from submitting Photo/Address in the PR confirmation portal to receiving eCOPR and Card processing? it has been 2-3 days now. i see many folks posted that they received eCOPR next day of submitting details in the Portal. ?

AOR: Oct 15th 2020
All stages passed: July 3rd 2021
Welcome email : July7th 2021
Portal Login Credentials: July 7th 2021
Submitted Photo/Address: July 7th 2021
Same here. Waiting for copr. Submitted on 8th July.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Just wanted to update everyone! I received confirmation today that my PR Card has been approved and mailed.

June 6th PR Portal email
June 7 credentials
June 8 ECOPR & updated pictures/address
JULY 12 PR card approved/mailed

just wanted to also add that I sent a WebForm on Friday July 9 asking for an update on my PR Card as it had been 31 days of “in review”. I also added I’d be travelling in august and wanted to avoid potential issues re-entering Canada. I just sent the webform in a very “please understand and help if possible” tone, and then today everything was approved and mailed. I’m not sure if this is a coincidence or if the webform helped but I think it’s worth a try for anyone still waiting! :)
Wow Congratulations. Its just a coincidence. IRCC is not that superfast in opening the Webform and responding and expediting the process. You can expect them to touch your webform after 2 weeks. In the back end the work would be progressing for your PR application and today they would have finalized everything :)

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Did anyone else get the first portal email from an officer directly? I'm getting desperate seeing so many people getting credentials on the same day and radio silence on mine. Starting to think my email was sent by mistake.

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
@legalfalcon or anyone in this thread who have had to deal with similar circumstances,

My new passport is approved and my COPR has not yet been issued. Once I receive the passeport within the next few days,
to update IRCC on the web form, what do I select for « type of application/enquiry » ?

What happens if I get the COPR before the new passport ?

Thank you in advance for your insights.

Good news is I won’t have to leave Canada as I will be able to apply for another BOWP now with the new passport, but this has the potential to complicate things to yet another plane of reality. F$#*. I don’t know whether to squeal or cry. F this #h)t.
Hi mate !! To update IRCC on the web form you need to select the " Replacement Documents ......." option . If you got the COPR before your new passport no need to update that. But if not, you need to mention the new passport. As COPR contains the details of passport number. I am informing you as I passed through the same situation earlier.

Really happy about your good news...!!! ALL THE BEST!!!

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
@legalfalcon or anyone in this thread who have had to deal with similar circumstances,

My new passport is approved and my COPR has not yet been issued. Once I receive the passeport within the next few days,
to update IRCC on the web form, what do I select for « type of application/enquiry » ?

What happens if I get the COPR before the new passport ?

Thank you in advance for your insights.

Good news is I won’t have to leave Canada as I will be able to apply for another BOWP now with the new passport, but this has the potential to complicate things to yet another plane of reality. F$#*. I don’t know whether to squeal or cry. F this #h)t.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2020-aor-join-here.704508/post-9453764

Reactions: mapple007

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hey, Friends received the PR Card today.!!!

Timeline below:

AOR: Nov 2020
Portal Email: 28 May 2021
Credentials email: 03 June 2021
eCoPR: 21 June 2021
Linked through GC key: 1st July 2021
PR card approved and mailed - 6th July 2021
Received in the mail - 12 July 2021

I would like to thank everyone who helped me during this entire journey. I wish good luck to everyone who is waiting for CoPR and pray for all to get a speedy CoPR and PR card.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hey, Friends received the PR Card today.!!!

Timeline below:

AOR: Nov 2020
Portal Email: 28 May 2021
Credentials email: 03 June 2021
eCoPR: 21 June 2021
Linked through GC key: 1st July 2021
PR card approved and mailed - 6th July 2021
Received in the mail - 12 July 2021

I would like to thank everyone who helped me during this entire journey. I wish good luck to everyone who is waiting for CoPR and pray for all to get a speedy CoPR and PR card.
Hey congratulations.
what was your Visa office if u don’t mind me asking

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Wow Congratulations. Its just a coincidence. IRCC is not that superfast in opening the Webform and responding and expediting the process. You can expect them to touch your webform after 2 weeks. In the back end the work would be progressing for your PR application and today they would have finalized everything :)
Thank you so much!
Are you sure!? Ive sent quite a few webforms in the past and always got my response within 24-48 hours! It’s been some months since my last webform though, so perhaps the reply times have increased since then