+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Ketanpatel72

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
eCoPR comes to you as inland principal applicant first. Depends on what you chose at the initial confirmation email. Did you pick to have all under your account or create separate for them.
I chose to have one account for me and my wife. But as she is out side of Canada so I don't get any information for her in my portal account.

Reactions: Kevin2020

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Also waiting. Uploaded everything on May 26.
Kind of Waiting for eCOPR since May 30th. I got eCOPR on june 29th but it is Blank with no details on it. I reported to IRCC and they are still working on it to resend the correct eCOPR. So, It is as good as "No eCOPR"

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Kind of Waiting for eCOPR since May 30th. I got eCOPR on june 29th but it is Blank with no details on it. I reported to IRCC and they are still working on it to resend the correct eCOPR. So, It is as good as "No eCOPR"
I think you should go to your local international airport or a border crossing and check with the CBSA regarding your status. I believe @PSpharwaha did this and they were able to confirm the PR status of his/her whole family, or was that you? At least this would mean there’s a chance your PR card might arrive before they even correct your COPR.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
May/ early June credentials, please update if you have received eCOPR from VLU OSC recently. Really need to know if they're working on our files or not? It really doesn't make sense.. Don't they have the same standardization and datelines to process the applications?
June 8th first email, June 15th uploaded everything, waiting…..

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
I got my ecopr yesterday and now can I update SIN? If yes then how can I do it??
If you are lazy like me, you can easily apply online as well. Very easy application. Upload Passport, eCOPR (signed 2nd page scan), address proof. Usually takes 10-12 calendar days to showup in mail box.

13Dhillon

Jun 24, 2021
Good day friends,

I noticed that last one character in my place of birth is missing in COPR.

Ex. Place of birth : ABCDE FGHIJKL.
Printed in COPR : ABCDE FGHIJK. The last only one character “L” is missing.

Please help me in this matter.

Thank you in advance.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Good day friends,

I noticed that last one character in my place of birth is missing in COPR.

Ex. Place of birth : ABCDE FGHIJKL.
Printed in COPR : ABCDE FGHIJK. The last only one character “L” is missing.

Please help me in this matter.

Thank you in advance.
It's normal. They don't have enough space in eCOPR to print all characters. In my case, a whole word was missing. The text on IRCC systems (accessible via GCMS notes) is always the exact text mentioned in passport.

Reactions: td88

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Hi i submitted my case specific enquiry to ircc. Should i submit gcms notes too now or should i wait for their response????? I am waiting for my login credentials email

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Or go to service canada tomorrow with 2 pieces of photo ID and the eCoPR and get it within 10 minutes.
Yes of course. I was just giving the other possibility. Not all folks will be near Service Canada. People may be busy, traveling etc.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I think you should go to your local international airport or a border crossing and check with the CBSA regarding your status. I believe @PSpharwaha did this and they were able to confirm the PR status of his/her whole family, or was that you? At least this would mean there’s a chance your PR card might arrive before they even correct your COPR.
Yes @SUMR, @mapple007 is correct we went to airport to get my wife’s copr signed as it was not having signature of officer on any of the copies. But CBSA Officer did not signed it but she confirmed that we all are confirmed PR. I even informed them that I didn’t got my Copr, but officer told me to write to the office from which I received other COPRs. I already raised webform on 30 June and yesterday they replied that the officer working on my file took appropriate action on 30 June itself. But I still didn’t got my eCopr. Raised another webform again, sent an email to almost all offices and even wrote to MP office. Let’s see what comes next. We must do our part rest is our luck.

Jessisd

Apr 20, 2020
eCOPR : 16 June.

Primary : in the portal
address: approved . Photo : Still in review

Dependent : in the portal
address: approved . Photo : Approved. and also received PR card

Anyone has any idea if it is normal when one person get the PR card and the other is not ? Anyone faced this situation ?
I am in the same situation. I got PR card but my husband is still waiting. Have you received it yet?

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Yes @SUMR, @mapple007 is correct we went to airport to get my wife’s copr signed as it was not having signature of officer on any of the copies. But CBSA Officer did not signed it but she confirmed that we all are confirmed PR. I even informed them that I didn’t got my Copr, but officer told me to write to the office from which I received other COPRs. I already raised webform on 30 June and yesterday they replied that the officer working on my file took appropriate action on 30 June itself. But I still didn’t got my eCopr. Raised another webform again, sent an email to almost all offices and even wrote to MP office. Let’s see what comes next. We must do our part rest is our luck.
Are you able to link the PR card application to GCKey ? What status does that show?

Cultista

Mar 29, 2021
Interesting, thank you for your suggestion! I don't see any attachments in my reply email (from what I just googled, "forward" would still include the attachments, but "reply" would only keep the text content). Do you think I should try to compose a new email to the IRCC client portal address directly using the same subject line? Did you have similar experience to this?
I replied with the attachment, didn’t get anything for 2 days, I replied again this time with no attachment and got credentials within 3 hours. It could be a coincidence, but worth a shot.

Reactions: lrennnnnnn

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Thank you @mapple007. My PR Status in CIC shows Approved "Final Decision has been made and we have approved your Application" in the very bottom it has COPR number, validity date etc. thats the only convincing positive thing happened and hence I took less tension on COPR now.

BTW, I spoke to IRCC today, and they escalated my COPR case to the back end technical team as its been 12 days and no further update. Backend team assured that they can fix it in this week. I am hoping the COPR will be fixed this.

And you are right, PR card might arrive before the COPR i guess.