+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

cipta kreasi

Sep 22, 2020
All of us waiting have the same Visa office, VLU OSC Ottawa
This is madness, people waiting for a document that other visa offices provided with in just hours,
Shame on the VLU OSC
May/ early June credentials, please update if you have received eCOPR from VLU OSC recently. Really need to know if they're working on our files or not? It really doesn't make sense.. Don't they have the same standardization and datelines to process the applications?

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
May/ early June credentials, please update if you have received eCOPR from VLU OSC recently. Really need to know if they're working on our files or not? It really doesn't make sense.. Don't they have the same standardization and datelines to process the applications?
still waiting. Uploaded photos on 27 may

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
no one knows what the VLU OSC are doing. It seems their systems are glitched, and still figuring out how to resolve it. Just happened to all of us sent to that VLU and they cant pull those info out to approve

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Yes , I got my gcms after first email and the status clearly shows approved and there is an COPR document number as well along with validity… it’s just that someone need to review our Canada presence confirmation and send the document.
Fun fact, I called and my phone numbers is a GTA region. That literally tells them where I come from.... Its really frustrating.

Khad27

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Lol seeing this thread for VLU OSC. I got my first pr confirmation email from VLU OSC today and seems I need to wait a while until PR card. My Aor was Feb 8

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Lol seeing this thread for VLU OSC. I got my first pr confirmation email from VLU OSC today and seems I need to wait a while until PR card. My Aor was Feb 8
I waited 6 weeks. But seems only May ppl have problems getting approved. You should be okay within 3 weeks

Reactions: Khad27

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Hi all! Hope you guys are doing great!
I have a question that if anyone know about the portal photo? Could I upload the photo I took by myself or have to taken by photographer?
thank you so much!
I went to the London Drugs photo lab, they apparently have software to check if the picture meets all requirements. My picture was rejected and they sent a list with no specific reason but all possible reasons. In this forum, there were people with successful self taken picture with app.