+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
I called, they asked to call back and they did immediately. Then they asked me what my issue was and I explained.. They took my email address and asked me to give them my details I.e Full names, Application number, date of birth etc. I emailed back giving details and a short explanation of why I thought my case was unfairly delayed. Reasons why I felt desparate e.g I was at risk of losing my job and having family separated. They told me it would take a few days to get response. 2 days later, they emailed me the response. This was the first time I was knowing the state of all stages. They told me it looked like I was close to finalization but told me if there is no progress in one month I should call them again. I got eCoPR 2 weeks later. This is why I'm saying. If there is nothing the MP can do. They would not have asked me to call after 1 month.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/9536838/

Reactions: Regina Phalange

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Reactions: Dchawla

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Did you get the invitation email again since the credentials? If not, you might be getting it again just like a few of us did. Please update us if you do! Really hope you don’t and we see some good news from May this week though…
No, I haven’t .. as you rightly said .. I really don’t want to get one

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
@mapple007 I got the client portal email twice even thought I had my credentials and uploaded all the documents

what does that mean ? Was it by mistake?
A few of us have got this email. We called, submitted web forms and replied back to the email but no answers have been given by IRCC. When I personally called, they told me they don’t know why either and for me to just respond to it again.
What I think happened is that this 2nd invitation was supposed to be the COPR but somehow our cases must’ve been erroneously tagged by a system glitch as ones whose portal’s access has not yet been initiated.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
First - May 24
Second - May 28
CEC
Have you reached out to your MP? I will follow what everyone else here is saying and do it first thing Monday morning. I know a couple of people from early May and one from February who tried and was just told to wait and ended up waiting like we have been but it really cannot hurt at this point.

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Have you reached out to your MP? I will follow what everyone else here is saying and do it first thing Monday morning. I know a couple of people from early May and one from February who tried and was just told to wait and ended up waiting like we have been but it really cannot hurt at this point.
Yes I did , they have submitted inquiry with IRCC .. awaiting response.

Reactions: mapple007

Te Mischin

May 25, 2021
Hi all! Hope you guys are doing great!
I have a question that if anyone know about the portal photo? Could I upload the photo I took by myself or have to taken by photographer?
thank you so much!

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Hi all! Hope you guys are doing great!
I have a question that if anyone know about the portal photo? Could I upload the photo I took by myself or have to taken by photographer?
thank you so much!
You can take the photo yourself. Just make sure it is well lit, and cropped and sized according to their specifications. You can download a passport photo app on your phone and it should make this easier.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
All of us waiting have the same Visa office, VLU OSC Ottawa
This is madness, people waiting for a document that other visa offices provided with in just hours,
Shame on the VLU OSC

Reactions: Majima