Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
o wow , so quick turn around . Does COPR have picture you uploaded in portal ??
Nope it does not. But has a jpeg of signature of a person and hand written date.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Thanks for the hopeful reply, some people on this forum are close to losing all hopes.
gotta stay positive
Yes guys stay positive. I had nothing since June 22, 2020 and all of a sudden it changed. Within 48 hours, I have COPR and PR card is in processing. Sweet.

Reactions: Majima and Dchawla

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Guys need your help, suggestion and expertise.

We are a family of 3. Received eCOPR for all three. I tried to link PR card application in CK Key and I am unable to do so for my wife. Kiddo's and mine went through very easily. I also checked the PR confirmation portal and wifey status for the Canadian address changed from approved back to in review. I can still download the eCOPR for her. Any idea as to what's going on? I applied SIN online for all three of us. Hopefully Wifey's PR card application is proceeding smoothly. Anyone faced this strange issue - PR confirmation portal reverting back address approval and unable to add application to GC Key.

PS : Wifey and kiddo place of birth are the same. I triple checked all details.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
You know what, you guys are right. I’m sorry for getting triggered, I’m definitely currently in the wrong headspace you’ve mentioned earlier.
If this whole process has brought me anything, it’s that I’ve added Wrath and Envy to my collection of the deadly sins and have now amassed all 7. I’m ready to see Satan at the lowest level of hell now.
Nothing like that, it’s just I was in the same headspace and I’m finally getting out of it. Let’s try and get everybody hopeful and we will see it moving, our applications are approved
They have no choice but to send us COPRs
Let’s all put some collective efforts, be it reaching out to our respective MPs
Anything that could remotely work.

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Your MP has a right to ask questions regarding your application. All they will do is update him on your progress but that also means someone will be looking at your file if at all they have not in a while. Should there be some unjustified delay, they have a right to ask the question directly to the immigration minister. My MPs office asked me to call them again if I did not see progress one month after my initial contact. Luckily IRCC processed and issued CoPR 2 weeks before the 1 month timeline.
Very helpful

Reactions: Kevin2020

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
FYI I had to wait a full day after I got my eCoPR to link my PR card application in CIC. I just used my UCI and last name (like I wrote it in my pr application) and voila.

Hopefully it doesn't take 132 days like the website says.
Yeah, it might not take that long. It took me 50 days to get the PR card. It basically depends on the VO, officer, and our luck.

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
If you follow immigration news in canada then you should know that questions by MPs and reports by journalists have made stuck cases be completed within 1 day or 2 before and it's quite a few of such cases. The alternative to doing anything about your situation is giving up! If you want what you are going for, keep.doing something and remaining hopeful in every step you take.
Kevin could you please email the format on how to email MP about the application

Thanks

Reactions: Kevin2020

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Nothing like that, it’s just I was in the same headspace and I’m finally getting out of it. Let’s try and get everybody hopeful and we will see it moving, our applications are approved
They have no choice but to send us COPRs
Let’s all put some collective efforts, be it reaching out to our respective MPs
Anything that could remotely work.
To tell you the truth, there’s no need for you to worry or put yourself in that headspace. You will likely get your COPR by the end of next week if not much earlier considering you recently received your credentials. I’m willing to place a bet on it. 2 weeks seem to be the rough average since the end of May. Also, people who got the portal invitation in June have not had to wait too long.

It’s great to be hopeful but I honestly think you should also consider taking what I wrote into consideration, hope for the best, but please, do also expect for the worst just so you won’t go around on this long emotional rollercoaster like I have been. I’m not usually a shitty person, but this torturous wait has affected everything in my life, and I hope, for your sanity‘s sake, that you won’t have to wait 50+ days just for the COPR like I have to whilst being on the verge of getting kicked out of this place I’ve called home for the past 12 years.

Aishaadi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
They didn’t and it’s not a single officer working on each case but a team at this stage. Most likely explanation to this is that we just got stuck behind in a system glitch or that the system itself has no forms of chronological order or queue. Our cases have been buried deep below the mountain of new applicants and it is extra work for any one officer to go out of his or her way to dig them up, extra work that they aren’t keen on doing or are in a rush to do as it wouldn‘t positively impact their KPIs.
I am assuming a glitch in process for sure , my webform response says we received all your details from initial portal email .. but , wtf I have received credentials as well and submitted my declaration and photos on May 28..

ankita0333

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
I am assuming a glitch in process for sure , my webform response says we received all your details from initial portal email .. but , wtf I have received credentials as well and submitted my declaration and photos on May 28..
How long did it took to receive a response?

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Did you get the invitation email again since the credentials? If not, you might be getting it again just like a few of us did. Please update us if you do! Really hope you don’t and we see some good news from May this week though…

ankita0333

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Did you get the invitation email again since the credentials? If not, you might be getting it again just like a few of us did. Please update us if you do! Really hope you don’t and we see some good news from May this week though…
@mapple007 I got the client portal email twice even thought I had my credentials and uploaded all the documents

what does that mean ? Was it by mistake?

Hthao294

May 21, 2021
Hello everyone. I've just received my PR card and place of landing is stated Ottawa even though it's correct on my COPR (Toronto-Toronto Pearson Airport). Is it worth applying to have my card reissued?

Last edited:

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
I called, they asked to call back and they did immediately. Then they asked me what my issue was and I explained.. They took my email address and asked me to give them my details I.e Full names, Application number, date of birth etc. I emailed back giving details and a short explanation of why I thought my case was unfairly delayed. Reasons why I felt desparate e.g I was at risk of losing my job and having family separated. They told me it would take a few days to get response. 2 days later, they emailed me the response. This was the first time I was knowing the state of all stages. They told me it looked like I was close to finalization but told me if there is no progress in one month I should call them again. I got eCoPR 2 weeks later. This is why I'm saying. If there is nothing the MP can do. They would not have asked me to call after 1 month.
You're absolutely right and a person who is elected as a representative is respected, so they should be responding fairly to him/her.

Reactions: Dchawla

Hcr123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Hello everyone. I've just received my PR card and place is landing is stated Ottawa even though it's correct on my COPR (Toronto-Toronto Pearson Airport). Is it worth applying to have my card reissued?
Not required, I’ve seen people applying from Vancouver and received a card stating Sydney, Nova Scotia (Issuing office).

Reactions: Hthao294