+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Hi, sorry for your situation, but also glad that I'm not alone in this :) I sent an email again today to the portal, also haven't received any responses. Based on my experience, where I got the email and replied about 2 months ago, and none of my emails have even been opened yet, I think it's possible that my response landed in some kind of spam box or something similar. At least this is my best guess.

Here's what I'm planning to do:
- Keep sending responses to the original portal email, but definitely not spamming it to actually end up in spam
- Ask for help directly from the IRCC client portal email address, this is what the agent told me to do today
- Try sending the email with the same subject line ("RE: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – ......", so if there's some kind of filter this email is less likely to be blocked) with different personal email addresses, attaching mail track, to see if it's actually an email address issue
- Calling IRCC to inquire about the application status. If they say my application is approved/close to approved, at least that is a bit reassuring
- Keep email contact with IRCC, maybe in the end some agent could be a bit more helpful :confused:

If you could try the same things or come up with other things we can do, that will be great! And please let me know how it goes. Be patient, it's going to be fine, we are so close.
So did you tried to sent the email by composing new one. May be this can be helpful with the same subject.???

lrennnnnnn

Jul 9, 2021
So did you tried to sent the email by composing new one. May be this can be helpful with the same subject.???
Not yet. I will try on Monday, because I would like my email to be on top of the list lol

Will let you know how it goes. Maybe you can try the same

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Is there anyone who choose option A and got dependent informations too? My spouse is in Canada I choose option A they sent me credentials email for login but there are only my photo and address sectionsz nothing for wife, is that normal?
I clicked on the email the moment I received. I saw only myself and spouse details inside and no kid. Was not comfortable with this situation. Nevertheless, I filled up my details and submitted it anyways. Then I pressed home. By this time, daughter's profile also showed up. All three of us are in Canada. I think the server takes few minutes to sync.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Reactions: Kevin2020

daljeet48

Feb 7, 2021
I am waiting for eCOPR since June 20. No update yet. Can anyone tell that if we access the portal and upload everything after 7 days, will there be a problem? Because in the credentials mail it is written that we have 7 days from this email to declare that we are in Canada.

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
How long did it take you between first portal email to credential email?

I’m worried because my email came from a Calgary officer and not the client portal email. Should I be concerned?

DrMack

Jun 13, 2021
Congratulations! just curious why some people receive PR card 3 weeks to 1 month after eCoPR yet others take a while.
This for sure is not a well-oiled machine ....seems random, not sure what process is followed .... my PR card comes 3 weeks after my partner received his, and we got eCOPR on same day ......I see some people are waiting months ..... a bit of a lottery I seems. Good luck to you!

Benar11

Jul 1, 2021
I clicked on the email the moment I received. I saw only myself and spouse details inside and no kid. Was not comfortable with this situation. Nevertheless, I filled up my details and submitted it anyways. Then I pressed home. By this time, daughter's profile also showed up. All three of us are in Canada. I think the server takes few minutes to sync.
I submitted my photo on July 1 and still nothing for my wife, I raised webform yesterday I am checking every day, nothing

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Within less than 24 hours from my 2nd portal email, I got the eCOPR. Cannot download it yet from GCKey as well as Client portal (I guess it takes few hours/days, not sure) Full timeline in signature below. Still feeling its a dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majima

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
You should be able to download the eCoPR immediately when you receive the email. Try again.
Thanks, it downloads now, tried after 30 minutes.