+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

I really need some help with the confirmation portal email. I received the portal email May 26 (I know, it's a long time ago), and I sent the personal information required the very same day. After that, I did not receive any form of response for two weeks. Then I replied with another email on June 10 where I also attached a mail track, and until today I haven't received anything. No new account credential, no asking for more info, nothing. The mail tracking said my response email hasn't even been opened.

I have contacted IRCC by sending an inquiry form about my situation, but just received a email today with some non-answer containing generic information of the portal that I already knew, the agent didn't check my case at all....

I read some of the other posts here and verified my subject line of my emails, and it is "Re: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – my application #" and of course I substituted the "my application #" part. From most of the posts here people receive the confirmation portal credentials within two weeks, but it's been over two months... I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Please any kind of help is appreciated here! Thank you so much!
Hi i m also in the same situation its been a month i still not received my login credentials email.

Gagannatt

Jun 30, 2021
Just got my PR card in the mail today. Approved in CIC account : July 5, 2021. PR confirmation portal still says in review. Rest of the details in signature.
Can you please share you time line i just recive my copr today and what should i do next?

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

I really need some help with the confirmation portal email. I received the portal email May 26 (I know, it's a long time ago), and I sent the personal information required the very same day. After that, I did not receive any form of response for two weeks. Then I replied with another email on June 10 where I also attached a mail track, and until today I haven't received anything. No new account credential, no asking for more info, nothing. The mail tracking said my response email hasn't even been opened.

I have contacted IRCC by sending an inquiry form about my situation, but just received a email today with some non-answer containing generic information of the portal that I already knew, the agent didn't check my case at all....

I read some of the other posts here and verified my subject line of my emails, and it is "Re: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – my application #" and of course I substituted the "my application #" part. From most of the posts here people receive the confirmation portal credentials within two weeks, but it's been over two months... I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Please any kind of help is appreciated here! Thank you so much!
Wt is your visa office???

jlhr23

Jul 9, 2021
Hi all. I received the email with the login details on June 20, but unfortunately, I totally missed the email and only discovered it today. I'm panicking HARD now because it's way past the 7 days to confirm I'm in Canada and past the 14 days that the temporary password has expired.

Does anyone know what I should do at this point in time? Do I have to re-apply and pay the fees again? I first applied back in November and can't imagine having to go through everything again. I live near Service Canada, can they help me with my situation? Please help!

I've already clicked 'Forget Password' and provided my email, but have not received anything yet. I've also sent an email to 'IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca' asking how I should proceed.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Just got my PR card in the mail today. Approved in CIC account : July 5, 2021. PR confirmation portal still says in review. Rest of the details in signature.
Congratulations Mate.. I almost got the eCOPR same day as you. But the eCOPR is the empty COPR template with no details on it. My Application in CIC got approved on July 1st. PR Confirmation portal is still in review.

Did you get any email in between saying PR cards are mailed, or is your address or photo was accepted in Portal ?

Regina Phalange

Jul 1, 2021
When do you know you can link your pr card application? Will the pr portal provide you with an application number or something after you receive your eCoPR?

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Is it normal to have my photo and address “in review” since June 8th, which is 31 days?..

Linked my PR card application to my gic as well, no updates there either.
Hey canadiangirl88, my photo and address are also still in review but declaration was accepted. So I have my eCOPR and I linked my card application in CIC portal and no changes since then. On CIC portal it still says submitted and on PR portal address and photo are both still in review.

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
When do you know you can link your pr card application? Will the pr portal provide you with an application number or something after you receive your eCoPR?
Once you get your COPR you can try to link your PR card application in your CIC account. Most people have been able to do it however some people have been unable to link their application. Once you get your COPR follow these steps - Link an application to your online account - Canada.ca

• Love
Reactions: Regina Phalange

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey guys received first email today. I am super confused about email IDs for family members. This is what I have received. I have replied with the same email ID of myself (primary member) for spouse and kid. There is no section 3 in the pdf (there is no numbering at all). Did I do a blunder by giving same email ID for all members? I always want to keep family application together as much as possible. Should I consider the world has ended? I feel drunk without even smelling beer. Please advice if what I have done (same email ID for all) is valid or not.

--- A principal applicant can have more than one profile under their account in this portal. As the principle applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants. Profiles for your dependants, who were under 18 years of age at the time you applied for permanent residence, will be created under your profile.

--- Other dependant(s) included in your application, including a spouse/partner and dependants 18 years old or older at the time you applied for permanent residence, can either:
o allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account. You will then act on behalf of them.
or
o give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to create a new account and complete the steps on their own.

---- Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):
o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.
o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).
2nd Portal email received today (<24 hours from 1st portal email). I replied with PR photos in 30 seconds. Nice and easy. One login for all dependants. Sweet !
IMPORTANT TIP -- DO NOT try to create portal login yourself. You will land into HUGE delays. Wait for the password from IRCC. (Experience from a WhatsApp group member)