+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

casmopoly

Feb 13, 2021
I hadn’t heard a reply to my credential login information email so far ? First email was on Jun: 14,2021. o_Oo_O. Can some one hold my hand and wait :)

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I just got portal email and submitted the information they asked for right away, I'm now waiting for portal credentials. The email came from Calgary.

Reactions: Dchawla

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Portal email (First): May 22 Portal
email with Credentials: May 25
eCOPR: May 27
PR card first GU: June 26th
PR Card Approval: July 6th
PR card in mail box: July 9th
Congratulations. Finally i didn’t receive it yet? Can you please share where u live please

canadiangirl88

Star Member
May 2, 2020
Is it normal to have my photo and address “in review” since June 8th, which is 31 days?..

Linked my PR card application to my gic as well, no updates there either.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Hi All, I received my Client portal email on 25th June ( I got the credentials and uploaded my docs) and today I received it again at 12:50 AM with today’s date.
What does this mean ? Was this by mistake ?
The same happened to me a month after already having submitted my declaration, photo and address.
1st email: 19 May
Credentials & declaration: 20 May
1st email again: 21 June
COPR: it sure feels like I’ll be getting it some time in 2022

I responded to both emails and called them right away after the 2nd one and the helpline agent practically told me that they are both clueless and useless, and IRCC as a whole is just an incompetent branch of government because they, the people that implement this system and have this one fucking job, also don’t have a single clue of what’s going on and couldn’t give a single f*€k about it.
You can submit web forms and formal complaints if you’d like, but nothing will lead to an answer. They don’t care.

All you can really do now is wait. Your fate is no longer in your own hands.

lrennnnnnn

Jul 9, 2021
Hi everyone,

I really need some help with the confirmation portal email. I received the portal email May 26 (I know, it's a long time ago), and I sent the personal information required the very same day. After that, I did not receive any form of response for two weeks. Then I replied with another email on June 10 where I also attached a mail track, and until today I haven't received anything. No new account credential, no asking for more info, nothing. The mail tracking said my response email hasn't even been opened.

I have contacted IRCC by sending an inquiry form about my situation, but just received a email today with some non-answer containing generic information of the portal that I already knew, the agent didn't check my case at all....

I read some of the other posts here and verified my subject line of my emails, and it is "Re: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – my application #" and of course I substituted the "my application #" part. From most of the posts here people receive the confirmation portal credentials within two weeks, but it's been over two months... I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. Please any kind of help is appreciated here! Thank you so much!

aiqbal96

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-04-2020
Med's Done....
18-02-2020
Just got my PR card in the mail today. Approved in CIC account : July 5, 2021. PR confirmation portal still says in review. Rest of the details in signature.