+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Ron - Have you tried raising webforms ? did you receive any responses other than standard "Wait game " ? I am waiting since May 28 for eCOPR
I did. Mine is eCOPR Feb 19, and I did not get any response. Called again today, and there is nothing I can do.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hey guys received first email today. I am super confused about email IDs for family members. This is what I have received. I have replied with the same email ID of myself (primary member) for spouse and kid. There is no section 3 in the pdf (there is no numbering at all). Did I do a blunder by giving same email ID for all members? I always want to keep family application together as much as possible. Should I consider the world has ended? I feel drunk without even smelling beer. Please advice if what I have done (same email ID for all) is valid or not.

--- A principal applicant can have more than one profile under their account in this portal. As the principle applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants. Profiles for your dependants, who were under 18 years of age at the time you applied for permanent residence, will be created under your profile.

--- Other dependant(s) included in your application, including a spouse/partner and dependants 18 years old or older at the time you applied for permanent residence, can either:
o allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account. You will then act on behalf of them.
or
o give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to create a new account and complete the steps on their own.

---- Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):
o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.
o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Hey guys received first email today. I am super confused about email IDs for family members. This is what I have received. I have replied with the same email ID of myself (primary member) for spouse and kid. There is no section 3 in the pdf (there is no numbering at all). Did I do a blunder by giving same email ID for all members? I always want to keep family application together as much as possible. Should I consider the world has ended? I feel drunk without even smelling beer. Please advice if what I have done (same email ID for all) is valid or not.

--- A principal applicant can have more than one profile under their account in this portal. As the principle applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants. Profiles for your dependants, who were under 18 years of age at the time you applied for permanent residence, will be created under your profile.

--- Other dependant(s) included in your application, including a spouse/partner and dependants 18 years old or older at the time you applied for permanent residence, can either:
o allow IRCC to create their account under your principal applicant account. You will then act on behalf of them.
or
o give their own unique email address (e.g. gmail, hotmail, etc.) for IRCC to create a new account and complete the steps on their own.

---- Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):
o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.
o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).
Hi there,

Take a deep breath!
From what I can see - you did the right thing :)

You only choose option B if you
- want to have different portal accounts for each dependent in the application
Or
- your dependents are over 18 & would like their own accounts

So choosing option A to keep all info together in one portal account is absolutely the right thing to do.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Hi there,

Take a deep breath!
From what I can see - you did the right thing :)

You only choose option B if you
- want to have different portal accounts for each dependent in the application
Or
- your dependents are over 18 & would like their own accounts

So choosing option A to keep all info together in one portal account is absolutely the right thing to do.
Very soothing to hear a 2nd opinion. Thanks. I can sleep peacefully now :).

Reactions: Majima

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
As always, thank you, SUMR! I guess that also means I won’t technically be able to extend my BOWP if the PR application is technically already approved; that’s why the helpline agent told me to apply to extend my BOWP on paper to buy some time and that I won’t be able to apply online. Not sure if this info is true either given their track record, but I will just call them tomorrow to confirm. Thanks again mate!
Were you able to connect with CSC this morning. I have been trying to reach them for the past 1 week and trying to dail at 7:55 AM so I can catch them at sharp 8 and somehow bypassing IVR to reach to the end stage it takes around to 8:03 AM and my call does not get connected to them due to high call volume at 8:03 AM.

Its turning to be lottery to getting a Agent on call with you these days. Thats tells me, IRCC is leaving this many people in confused state and everyone trying to rush to them at 8;00 AM itself

Reactions: mapple007

bababa

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Portal email (First): May 22 Portal
email with Credentials: May 25
eCOPR: May 27
PR card first GU: June 26th
PR Card Approval: July 6th
PR card in mail box: July 9th

Reactions: Jasaman

ankita0333

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Hi All, I received my Client portal email on 25th June ( I got the credentials and uploaded my docs) and today I received it again at 12:50 AM with today’s date.
What does this mean ? Was this by mistake ?

• Wow
Reactions: Dchawla

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hi All, I received my Client portal email on 25th June ( I got the credentials and uploaded my docs) and today I received it again at 12:50 AM with today’s date.
What does this mean ? Was this by mistake ?
Hey Ankita did you check your PR portal? Maybe they uploaded the COPR??