+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Guys, please submit a formal complaint here (I personally submitted two: one for the VO and one for their shytstem): https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/form-forme-eng.aspx?type=3

I know it feels futile, but if enough people do this, it might just be enough to catch the little care and attention they have and that’d be a win for all of us.
I did, I asked my spouse to submit, my childrens to submit, my nieghbors to submit...nothing changed (LOL). One fine day, one blue moon day, things will get better. Thats the hope for now.

• Haha
Reactions: GB94 and mapple007

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I am going to apply for expess entry and really very confused about proof of funds. I have read conflicting information about POF on IRCC website. I am from India and I have LMIA supported job offer( for my PR application only not work permit). I also have ainp nomination. I want to know if I am required to submit POF ? On IRCC website, at one place it is written that we do not need to show POF if we are authorised to work in Canada and we have valid job offer. At other place, it is written that we are exempt from providing proof of funds if we have valid job offer only. As I am not authorized to work in Canada since I don't have work permit but I have valid job offer, do I need to show proof of funds ? I have read and heard so much conflicting information on different websites as well and contacted many IRCC regulated lawyers and consultants and their opinion on this is also conflicting. I think you must clear this doubt. This is the link of the website where this information is given: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145 Please check the information in the mid and at the end. Thank you in advance.
Proof of Fund is not required only if you get the ITA in CEC. To be enter inside the pool and get the Invite itself, you need to show Proof of Funds. When to give the proofs or not it depends on type of ITA you get it.
So simple answer to you question is, just put the number they ask for your requirement in EE profile and once you get the Invite, you can show necessary evidence.

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
I beleive the client copy is not signed usually. The first page of COPR is signed by Immigration officer which is the IRCC Copy.

In my case, the officer signed the eCOPR which has no details, personal details is totally empty. So I kind of felt, why did they send this empty PDF after making me to wait for one month. May be they would have thought to shut my mouth by sending some random empty documents (LOL).
client copy of COPR is signed by the officer not the IRCC copy.

Kaur Sekhon

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I could finally link my PR card application to my cic profile.
the point was, once I received eCOPR I couldn't link it for about a week. then after a week my cic profile changed to approved from processing and one day after that I was able to link my PR Card. it's weird but it worked finally.
thank you for this post. I tried it today and it worked. it says my PR card was mailed on 30th june. I haven't checked the mailbox yet.

Reactions: snsajedi

pm_157

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Received PR Card today! :) Final update -

Here is my timeline:
PR portal first email - 28th May
PR portal credentials email - 5th June
eCopr - 14th June
PR card mailed and approved on IRCC portal - 2nd July
PR portal case closed and photo & address approved - 4th July
PR card received (from Sydney) - 8th July
VO - OSC

Hope those who are waiting will receive theirs soon! Best Luck!

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Anyone from May getting approved ?
They left on their Spring break when they sent out our credentials and now they’re peacefully relaxing on the beach in Cancún having a sexy mojito on their Summer vacation.
Shortly after this Christmas and New Year 2022, after they’re back from the ski slopes in Whistler, we’ll surely get our COPRs.

I said it once and I’ll say it again, for a country that only has 2 weeks of paid, Canadians sure can make it seem like they’re eternally on vacation!

Reactions: Ron13

Regina Phalange

Jul 1, 2021
Once I submit my photo and address in the pr portal, what should I expect? Do they really email you updates or do I have to log in daily to check for movement? Thanks :)

jayko92

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
They left on their Spring break when they sent out our credentials and now they’re peacefully relaxing on the beach in Cancún having a sexy mojito on their Summer vacation.
Shortly after this Christmas and New Year 2022, after they’re back from the ski slopes in Whistler, we’ll surely get our COPRs.

I said it once and I’ll say it again, for a country that only has 2 weeks of paid, Canadians sure can make it seem like they’re eternally on vacation!
Really? i dont think they can take long vacation like 5-6 weeks...?