+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
I also don't get any details for my wife. She is outside of Canada. Do you know what is the procedure for outland applicant? When and how can they travel?
I have two dependents outside Canada and IRCC requested their passport a month ago and is under processing. I am still waiting for the eCOPR for me and my wife inside canada.

Ketanpatel72

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
I have two dependents outside Canada and IRCC requested their passport a month ago and is under processing. I am still waiting for the eCOPR for me and my wife inside canada.
I don't get any ppr for my wife.should I email them or raise webform for her?? Or just wait

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
I also don't get any details for my wife. She is outside of Canada. Do you know what is the procedure for outland applicant? When and how can they travel?
no i don't know... when you have an update please let me know. I think I will raise a web form saying that I don't see my husband in the pr portal.

Pwnmann123

May 20, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-07-2021
I am going to apply for expess entry and really very confused about proof of funds. I have read conflicting information about POF on IRCC website. I am from India and I have LMIA supported job offer( for my PR application only not work permit). I also have ainp nomination. I want to know if I am required to submit POF ? On IRCC website, at one place it is written that we do not need to show POF if we are authorised to work in Canada and we have valid job offer. At other place, it is written that we are exempt from providing proof of funds if we have valid job offer only. As I am not authorized to work in Canada since I don't have work permit but I have valid job offer, do I need to show proof of funds ? I have read and heard so much conflicting information on different websites as well and contacted many IRCC regulated lawyers and consultants and their opinion on this is also conflicting. I think you must clear this doubt. This is the link of the website where this information is given: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1145 Please check the information in the mid and at the end. Thank you in advance.

cipta kreasi

Sep 22, 2020
Guys, please submit a formal complaint here (I personally submitted two: one for the VO and one for their shytstem): https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/form-forme-eng.aspx?type=3

I know it feels futile, but if enough people do this, it might just be enough to catch the little care and attention they have and that’d be a win for all of us.
Done..
Waiting eCOPR since June 9. Raised webform, emailed couple of times. Still no luck! Called them again today, the agent said everything looks good and asked to wait. Should not be long, she said.. Let's see!

Reactions: mapple007

Twinkz

Nov 19, 2020
Hi brother, I got fast email 29 June then I also create my Pr portal account by mistake and still I’m waiting second email
If you have any idea please let me
I also made my portal in April by mistake. They never send me credentials. I waited for 35 days, after that i did forgot password, reset new password, my PR confirmation was also connected with that portal. I uploaded my photo and address. They issued me COPR the very next day.
Hope this helps you

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
I beleive the client copy is not signed usually. The first page of COPR is signed by Immigration officer which is the IRCC Copy.

In my case, the officer signed the eCOPR which has no details, personal details is totally empty. So I kind of felt, why did they send this empty PDF after making me to wait for one month. May be they would have thought to shut my mouth by sending some random empty documents (LOL).
Ours were signed on the 'Client Copy' and was able to use it at Service Canada to get SIN.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Oh I've been waiting... AOR is March 2020 and I'm CEC Inland. How long did it take between you submitting pictures and them rejecting those?
Almost 1 month they took just to reject. I dont know how many months they will take to accept it now.

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
eCoPr - May 30th,
Address approved instantly, Photo still in review with IRRC
Anyone in the same situation?? it seems like most people from may already got their PR :(
VO etobicoke

Mine too. Ecopr 31st May, address approved, but the photo is still in review with IRCC.
VO : Calgary

Reactions: tangocat

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Ours were signed on the 'Client Copy' and was able to use it at Service Canada to get SIN.
Oh, Then that office might have thought, anyways this COPR is not going to be useful for him. so lets not waste my time in signing the Client Copy.