+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Not necessarily you'd have to link the application, they'll process regardless of whether or not. Most people do link there profile with card application.
[/QUO
Please, anyone to help with linking my portal to my CIC account for PR card? It's not worked so far.

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
To everyone already has your 1st email from PR comfirmation Portal
1/ If you don't have the 2nd email with credential to login PR portal within 2-3days, https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login it means you might have already created one with your email. If you can't log in, you can try "forgot password"

2/ If you're waiting for eCOPR, first, it will show Application Approved in GC key (you'll get email from IRCC) when you click on your application on GC key, it will show 100% and the Document Number of COPR. Then you'll receive an email from PR portal, check the PR confirmation Tab, scroll all the way down to the bottom, the eCOPR is there.

If GC key has not shown Approved status, then sadly you need to wait.

Ecas now acting slowly, i've got eCOPR but the ECAS still shows DM.

Hope this helps.
I don't get the email with credentials for 28 days. I did not create one, and forgot the password does not work. Have sent 5 follow-ups.

• Wow
Reactions: Regina Phalange

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Please, anyone to help with linking my portal to my CIC account for PR card? It's not worked so far.
If you’ve tried every iteration and combination of upper cases and lower cases, and all the other little details IRCC’s anal about, I’m afraid I’ll have to put on the IRCC uniform and tell you, politely, to just wait.

Call and submit a web form if you’d like, but based on other cases similar to yours, nothing seems to speed it up. You’ll surely get your PR card though, so congrats!

Reactions: GB94 and Prabh9257

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
If you’ve tried every iteration and combination of upper cases and lower cases, and all the other little details IRCC’s anal about, I’m afraid I’ll have to put on the IRCC uniform and tell you, politely, to just wait.

Call and submit a web form if you’d like, but based on other cases similar to yours, nothing seems to speed it up. You’ll surely get your PR card though, so congrats!
What would we do without you here? You rock!!!
Yes, I think I'm just going to ignore the portal creation stress and wait :)

And here's to your eCOPR (soonest) and all the great things that'll follow!

• Love
Reactions: mapple007

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
I have already “complained” on my application taking forever, but let me just say that I have been waiting for any update on PR card since copr was issued Feb 19th through portal. No updates on CIC account not on portal. Caled, raised web form, emailed landing office nothing. Even though on my COPR is statede that my office is Etobicoke I was told later that my application is in Sydney.
I have to go home sometime in August for 4 weeks. Unfortunately this can not wait.
Anyone has at ideas who should I reach to at least see what is happening with my application? Called IRCC they don't have updates.
I have started freaking out here , as many of usbI feel, so any info would help. Contacting MP? Anything?

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
I have already “complained” on my application taking forever, but let me just say that I have been waiting for any update on PR card since copr was issued Feb 19th through portal. No updates on CIC account not on portal. Caled, raised web form, emailed landing office nothing. Even though on my COPR is statede that my office is Etobicoke I was told later that my application is in Sydney.
I have to go home sometime in August for 4 weeks. Unfortunately this can not wait.
Anyone has at ideas who should I reach to at least see what is happening with my application? Called IRCC they don't have updates.
I have started freaking out here , as many of usbI feel, so any info would help. Contacting MP? Anything?
Defo try out your MP. As IRCC is incapable of doing any wrong and “every case is unique,” I feel even that might be useless.

Did you know, you can write a letter to Monsieur Trudope at his office? I’ve considered doing this, but I really doubt it’ll lead to anything worthwhile.

My suggestion to you is to just leave, PR card in hand or not. Apply for a PRTD once you get to your country of destination, and depending where that country is, that might take a lot less time to process than your actual PR card.

REZAT

Jul 7, 2021
Is this legit or is this a scam/phishing attempt?

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have review the document, hit reply to send the requested information outline in the document.

Bienvenue dans le traitement de confirmation du portail de confirmation de la résidence permanente. Le fichier PDF ci-joint contient des renseignements et des instructions sur le traitement du portail de confirmation pour votre révision. Une fois que vous avez révisé le document, cliquez sur Répondre pour envoyer les renseignements demandés dans le document.

Virtual Landing Unit
Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Hi, I just receive the same email but without any attachment. is it a general form or there is specific information in it?

Stefanija89.

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Defo try out your MP. As IRCC is incapable of doing any wrong and “every case is unique,” I feel even that might be useless.

Did you know, you can write a letter to Monsieur Trudope at his office? I’ve considered doing this, but I really doubt it’ll lead to anything worthwhile.

My suggestion to you is to just leave, PR card in hand or not. Apply for a PRTD once you get to your country of destination, and depending where that country is, that might take a lot less time to process than your actual PR card.
Appreciate this. I think I will do this.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me what happens if you keep replying to the first email.
IRCC has definitely given people the best state of mind. :)
I’m so grateful.

Dkd@1018

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
My PR card just arrived in the mail yesterday (1 week delivery). However my husband photos still under review. eCOPR June 16, photos approved June 29.
Hey i received my PR card today, but the back side of pr card says place of landing as Ottawa...i landed at Toronto pearson airport...would you know any reason for that?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hello guys, need your help. Can anybody tell me how to obtain SIN no with unsigned eCOPR ? I visited service canada today for SIN of my spouse but they didn’t provided us as ecopr was not having officers signature on client copy.

We event went to Pearson airport as suggested by service canada employee to get it signed by CBSA officer, but they refused to do so by saying it need to be signed by officer who issued it. One thing CBSA officer confirmed that we all are confirmed PRs, as I am still waiting for my ecopr being a Principal applicant. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hello guys, need your help. Can anybody tell me how to obtain SIN no with unsigned eCOPR ? I visited service canada today for SIN of my spouse but they didn’t provided us as ecopr was not having officers signature on client copy.

We event went to Pearson airport as suggested by service canada employee to get it signed by CBSA officer, but they refused to do so by saying it need to be signed by officer who issued it. One thing CBSA officer confirmed that we all are confirmed PRs, as I am still waiting for my ecopr being a Principal applicant. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.
I beleive the client copy is not signed usually. The first page of COPR is signed by Immigration officer which is the IRCC Copy.

In my case, the officer signed the eCOPR which has no details, personal details is totally empty. So I kind of felt, why did they send this empty PDF after making me to wait for one month. May be they would have thought to shut my mouth by sending some random empty documents (LOL).

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
1. Linking PR card application (NOT MANDATORY):
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

2. Go to your local service Canada with your signed COPR or apply online (both methods appear to be a hit or miss for some and you might have to wait until IRCC figures out their shite if your name isn’t yet in the system).

3. Not idea with OHIP. I assume it’s online? Someone in Ontario please chime in.

4. No passport stamping needed if you’re virtually landed.

5. No other formalities; well, at least not to my knowledge. Stop worrying now and go grab yourself a beer, bud, you likely deserve one!
@paontario
Yeah, I applied for OHIP in service Ontario being in the location physically. Looks like all the service Ontarios don't do it. Please check and book an appointment online.

Last edited:
Reactions: paontario