CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
Hi brother, I got fast email 29 June then I also create my Pr portal account by mistake and still I’m waiting second email
If you have any idea please let me
You won't get the second email as you already have an account (if the email address in use is the one you gave them when you responded to the first email). simply login to your PR Portal account twice a day and see if there a PR case in section "Permanent Residence Confirmation". once you see it, add your address, submit your photo and wait for your eCoPR. see my signature for more details

Reactions: td88 and Labi053

Labi053

Apr 26, 2021
You won't get the second email as you already have an account (if the email address in use is the one you gave them when you responded to the first email). simply login to your PR Portal account twice a day and see if there a PR case in section "Permanent Residence Confirmation". once you see it, add your address, submit your photo and wait for your eCoPR. see my signature for more details
Ok bro thank you

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Hi brother, I got fast email 29 June then I also create my Pr portal account by mistake and still I’m waiting second email
If you have any idea please let me
As you have already created account on pr confirmation portal. You won't get the second email. You can login to the PR confirmation portal with the credentials you used to create portal and check if your profiles are created.

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
What even the PR portal signify ?? Does this mean our application has been approved ?
im just doubting it all

Annn

Star Member
May 21, 2021
This is how I sent my webform,

I have submitted my declaration in the Permanent Residency confirmation portal on May 30th, the same day when I got the credentials. Since it has been more than 22 days, I haven’t received any update. I am worried if my documents were submitted in the portal correctly or if there are any technical difficulties in accessing my details through portal login which is causing the delay in getting the COPR.

Hence I am sending all the relevant details and confirming that I am currently staying in Canada.

UCI: XXXX
Application Number: YYY
Family Name: AAAA
Given Name: BBBB
DOB: CCCC
In-Canada Declaration: Inside Canada
Mailing Address: ABCDEF

Could you please verify the above details and issue eCOPR.

Regards
Thank you so much.

td88

Aug 8, 2019
To everyone already has your 1st email from PR comfirmation Portal
1/ If you don't have the 2nd email with credential to login PR portal within 2-3days, https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login it means you might have already created one with your email. If you can't log in, you can try "forgot password"

2/ If you're waiting for eCOPR, first, it will show Application Approved in GC key (you'll get email from IRCC) when you click on your application on GC key, it will show 100% and the Document Number of COPR. Then you'll receive an email from PR portal, check the PR confirmation Tab, scroll all the way down to the bottom, the eCOPR is there.

If GC key has not shown Approved status, then sadly you need to wait.

Ecas now acting slowly, i've got eCOPR but the ECAS still shows DM.

Hope this helps.

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
To everyone already has your 1st email from PR comfirmation Portal
1/ If you don't have the 2nd email with credential to login PR portal within 2-3days, https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login it means you might have already created one with your email. If you can't log in, you can try "forgot password"

2/ If you're waiting for eCOPR, first, it will show Application Approved in GC key (you'll get email from IRCC) when you click on your application on GC key, it will show 100% and the Document Number of COPR. Then you'll receive an email from PR portal, check the PR confirmation Tab, scroll all the way down to the bottom, the eCOPR is there.

If GC key has not shown Approved status, then sadly you need to wait.

Ecas now acting slowly, i've got eCOPR but the ECAS still shows DM.

Hope this helps.
I won't agree with the second point, I got copr on May 10th through PR Confirmation Portal but still my PR application on GC Key portal is in Submitted. Moreover I have seen somany people with same senerio.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
What even the PR portal signify ?? Does this mean our application has been approved ?
im just doubting it all
Yes, it is 100% approved.
The scholars of this thread had done many thorough researches and have come to the conclusion that cases that have arrived to this stage all have been approved. IRCC states the same thing. Order the GCMS notes if you want to be 100% assured, but I guarantee it’ll tell you the same thing.
You’re officially in no-man’s land, and you can be here for quite a while so welcome and enjoy the wait! Sorry we don’t have elevator music playing or any complimentary snacks!