+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Could you please tell me what did you say when you raised the webform?Thank you!
This is how I sent my webform,

I have submitted my declaration in the Permanent Residency confirmation portal on May 30th, the same day when I got the credentials. Since it has been more than 22 days, I haven’t received any update. I am worried if my documents were submitted in the portal correctly or if there are any technical difficulties in accessing my details through portal login which is causing the delay in getting the COPR.

Hence I am sending all the relevant details and confirming that I am currently staying in Canada.

UCI: XXXX
Application Number: YYY
Family Name: AAAA
Given Name: BBBB
DOB: CCCC
In-Canada Declaration: Inside Canada
Mailing Address: ABCDEF

Could you please verify the above details and issue eCOPR.

Regards

Reactions: SSGray and Dchawla

Dchawla

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
I’m confused, Does ECAS “decision made” mean the application has been approved ?
getting an Email from the PR portal mean that our application has been approved ? I have started to question all of this .

Reactions: Regina Phalange

Iamgoodguy

Mar 28, 2021
Not sure. I did it with a representative which went away for a vacation. LOL. whats yours? Did you get it yet?
Yes I got it this morning. Actually, I sent them follow up email this morning and got the reply in 2 hours with credentials. I am not sure was it a coincidence or they actually read my follow up email. Now I am on wait for COPR. Let's see how long does it take > Week < 2 weeks< month < months.

Reactions: Dchawla

Izytiti

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
When I get my card , I pray never to have anything to do with IRCC. They discriminate and treat applications to different rules, which is not fair! Still waiting for my card since May 27 !

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
My life also stuck here . I have been here for last 5 years never went to back home . Because I went on visitor status for last 2 years after work permit. I was not be able to go back home because in every 6 months i had to renew my visitor status . Last august 2020 was my AOR . I was went on out of status . Last winter my marriage fixed but because of my PR application it didn’t go through so my marriage cancelled because of PR . So i also waited alot . Dont say LOL to my situation again if you don’t know the reality and u also dont know what i have faced during this whole process. Anyway thanks your comment
okay, apologies and sorry to hear, I was not making fun of anyone here, I have seen people since 2019 who literally thinking to quit and the moment you compared yourself with someone getting early that's something not in our hands. Good luck....

Reactions: Jasaman

AyZed

Star Member
Jun 7, 2021
Please, I need help: I got my ecopr yesterday, and have been reading that one might still need to link the PR Confirmation Portal with the original CIC application account. It appears this is only what allows real-time updates as per the processing of PR cards. I don't even know if I am correct. Please kindly advise on how I may proceed. Many thanks!!!

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Please, I need help: I got my ecopr yesterday, and have been reading that one might still need to link the PR Confirmation Portal with the original CIC application account. It appears this is only what allows real-time updates as per the processing of PR cards. I don't even know if I am correct. Please kindly advise on how I may proceed. Many thanks!!!
Not necessarily you'd have to link the application, they'll process regardless of whether or not. Most people do link there profile with card application.

Reactions: AyZed

frtong

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Just received the PR card in mailbox, and the PR journey is finally and officially over!

For more info about the timeline please check my signature. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: bababa

OliviaBBB

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Yes I got it this morning. Actually, I sent them follow up email this morning and got the reply in 2 hours with credentials. I am not sure was it a coincidence or they actually read my follow up email. Now I am on wait for COPR. Let's see how long does it take > Week < 2 weeks< month < months.
omg! congrats. How long how you been waiting for the credential email??

Labi053

Apr 26, 2021
Don't worry much about creating profile. I have created profile by mistake when I got the first mail. And I got my copr in 3 days. So I feel, it's purely depends on VO/VLU and officer handling our file rather than whether we have created the account or officer has created the account.
Hi brother, I got fast email 29 June then I also create my Pr portal account by mistake and still I’m waiting second email
If you have any idea please let me

Reactions: Arnicare